Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
    December 8th 2012

People died
    ^^^^great call.....ironically its the same people butthurt over the aforementioned days lol

the death of pacmania and their unrealistic rankings of him.....people were saying he was top 10 all time maybe the best...really? dude couldnt even beat Marquez clearly once with 4 tries.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      November 19th 2016 has ruined more lives than heroin
      its of epic proportions!!!!

the butthurt is real

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        Both my favorite days in boxing history

especially on NSB....the shyt talk leading up to those fights was nuts by Pac fans and wannabe Kov fans....they werent big on him til he was gonna fight ward lol

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          in all seriousness, you seem pretty butthurt urself my man. Two post on the same subject just today? Seems like the insults from guys u dont even know toward another guy urself dont even know, affects u. So what if some posters call him andrea coward, does it bother u that much? For years some posters called one of my all time fav, Pacquiao, Pedquiao... do u think it hurt me in some way?

I , myself had floyd winning (pretty easy to score) and Kov winning (very tight fight). Now Ward has to give Kov the rematch that was agreed before the fight or we, as fan have every right to ask questions on why he wouldnt.

Anyways, dont be so b*tthurts come some posters u dont know insults some fighters u dont know...
          yea....im butthurt because the guy i picked to win and explained how'd they win....WON......stop reaching bro....you're dying inside lol

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            yea....im butthurt because the guy i picked to win and explained how'd they win....WON......stop reaching bro....you're dying inside lol
            you should put that on your resume under "major lifetime achievements"

Comment

December 8th 2012
              Beat me to it, this site was on suicide watch!

I didn't wish that outcome on Manny but the ******* vs ***** **** was ruining this place. Regular fans got a little break after that.......

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                if you gave him 2 rounds past the 5th and including the knockdown, then kovalev won the fight. Have you just admitted kovalev won?
                stop reaching bro...people make a big deal out of round ten cuz kov was getting worked past round 5....round 1 and another before round 6 couldve went to ward.

he lost.....get over it....making up stuff and putting words in people mouth wont change the truth....he lost fair and sqaure and all that crap you talked got nullified...enjoy your plate of crow bro

Comment

Your insecurity is showing with these low level troll posts what does kovalev even have to do with PAC? Here you go

L-icopter delivery for Ward stans!
                  ▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬
                  ═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
                  ◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄▄◢◤
                  █▄ █ █▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
                  ◥█████◤
                  ══╩══╩══
                  ╬═╬
                  ╬═╬
                  ╬═╬
                  ╬═╬
                  ╬═╬
                  ╬═╬
                  ╬═╬ ☻/█▄
                  ╬═╬ /█ .
                  ╬═╬ / \ hold it

Comment

Ruined? I doubt anyone was ruined by a boxing match.

What was hurtfull was the selling of these events and then the out come. Lil' Floyd and Pacgirl was a horrible fight not worth a dollar to buy. Koval and Ward was better but not a great fight and stop the "robbery" crap, it was close.

A lot folks on here blame promoters, the fighters, federations and the managers has anyone thought to blame the idiots that "buy this dribble"?

It's fans that buy all the hype and actually think a midget with a dozen fights at the welter weight is the greatest welter ever...

Koval is a top ten all time lightheavy? Where on Mars?
                    Ward is a defensive genius? Against who?
                    Pacman is a hard punchers? Again against who?

Everyone knows that the heavyweight division suffered from lack of quality but the other divisions haven't had depth and quality for years. There's no more top ten, it's a top six and they won't fight each other.

To have a BIG PPV Event you need TWO big stars that have been around and have appeal to a wide market.

Relax fans your the ones who keep supporting this tripe!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      butthurt was maybe not the word i was looking for. I think u just love some fighters too much and get emotional once someone insults them. U made 2 thread abt the same ****, probably cause a dummy insulted Ward. Thats what I meant.

Go check my track record if u think im dying inside cause of ur thread. I just wanted to point that u looked as butthurt as the one calling Ward Andrea CoWard and bs like that

Comment

Working...
                      X