No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming To Make First Defense on April 1 in Macao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Ioka vs. Zhiming ; Japan vs. China for the lineal flyweight title 2017 come on baby! 100 million + homes!!!
    Would be savage.

I want to see is Shiming can reach Pacquiao level, take the world by storm. Take NSB by storm.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Would be savage.

I want to see is Shiming can reach Pacquiao level, take the world by storm. Take NSB by storm.
      You been smoking crack like Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        You been smoking crack like Tyson Fury.
        lol not saying he is going to get there but who knows right. you know dat dere hype is contagious.

Comment

Zou will get a desicion against Loka.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
            What percentage of WBO world champions are promoted by Bob Arum? 40%?
            47. It's pretty odd how much they're in his pocket

Comment

wow, i realized it was high, but didn't realize it was that high.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                What percentage of WBO world champions are promoted by Bob Arum? 40%?
                Why is it that only boxing fans seem to notice the relationship between the WBO ratings and Top Rank fighters?

Where are the boxing journalists to investigate this further? It's suspicious as hell.

Given the history of Arum and the WBO would we really be surprised if there was some bribery or payoffs going on to influence the rankings?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Why is it that only boxing fans seem to notice the relationship between the WBO ratings and Top Rank fighters?

Where are the boxing journalists to investigate this further? It's suspicious as hell.

Given the history of Arum and the WBO would we really be surprised if there was some bribery or payoffs going on to influence the rankings?
                  Arum gives the media the most scoops, so he gets the best treatment. I've mentioned here before that I used to cover a lot of fights on press row, so I've spent a lot of time with many of the most prominent media members. Arum largely has them eating out of his hands.

Whether the WBO can be bribed or not . . . I guess we can't say for sure, but Arum is the one that went public in the 80s about Pepe Cordero being the man he had to bribe to get anything done in the WBA and Pepe later founded the WBO. So from day one, the WBO was controlled by the man in charge of the WBA bribes, as confirmed by Arum.

But this is how Arum has always operated. Had total control of the WBA for years due to his bribes. When Don King started offering Pepe larger bribes, Arum publicly outed the WBA and instead put all of his support behind the IBF.

Then Arum got caught bribing the IBF, so he put all of his support behind the WBC. But the WBC doesn't accept bribes, so eventually he put all of his support behind the WBO.

Comment

He was schooled by Ruengruen who was schooled by Casimero.

Comment

Working...
                    X