Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Showtime Boxing- James Degale vs Badou Jack RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Mayweather is the worst promotional speaker. He wasn't answering questions and was talking so slow it reminded me of Golovkin interviews.

Comment

• Jack did more damage and even knocked a tooth out! I thought he edged it.

But a draw is not that bad of a decision. Great fight.

Comment

• Just wish Hearn had hit Mayweather with a right cross out of nowhere and dropped him right in front of Jim Grey

Comment

• I saw that coming...Degale was reacting like Jack's punches were hurting him. I thought, Degale is going to get knocked down or out.

Comment

• No problem with DeGale fighting Callum back in the UK while Jack moves up to 175 who knows maybe they meet again at 175

Comment

• I'm ok with the decision. Thought Jack edged it but it was a great fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                DeGale arguing adamantly about not wanting any part of a rematch is not a good look.... He shoula put on a good face and just got through the evening.
                How did you get that?

James was screaming and calling Eddie to put the rematch. He doesn't want to do it at 175 which is fair enough. Jack was much bigger tonight.

Comment

• Spitting out your mouthpiece 4 times and not getting a point off is a joke

Comment

• Tbh I thought the knock down put Jack up by about two at the end. I wonder sometimes if it isnt the angles judges see the fight from. DeGale hit alot of Jacks gaurd in this fight and jack obviously did more damage. I thought Jack won but who am I? I dont get paid mad money to make the right decisions in these situations.

Comment

• wtf,,,light heavy?

so no rematch then ?

Comment

Working...
                      X