No announcement yet.

Official: Showtime Boxing- James Degale vs Badou Jack RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    degale second half of the fight was terrible, in fact he was just surviving in the later rounds and was almost stopped. how the fuck did he get the nod in one of the cards? and let alone a draw?

fuck this
    degale won 9,10 and 11 dont see how you can say he had a terrible second half

Comment

• Man, I hope we get a rematch. Jack struggling to make weight so we might see a rematch a few years in the future at LHW.

Comment

• Found it hard to give Degale many rounds. Those looping combos to Jacks shoulders and arms aren't scoring blows. Jack was landing the cleaner work

Comment

• Everything doesn't have to be about you Floyd

Comment

• Lol boxing fans are something else. They cry robbery about every fkin thing.

Comment

• If no KD in the 12, Jack would have lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                degale second half of the fight was terrible, in fact he was just surviving in the later rounds and was almost stopped. how the fuck did he get the nod in one of the cards? and let alone a draw?

fuck this
                ... that's what he does usually...

Comment

• I had it 115-111 Jack. A draw wasn't unreasonable but for me Jack was landing the cleaner harder punches in a more consistent fashion.

Comment

• Yo, that idiot really lost a tooth or was it multiple ones? Man, I dont care how much money you got, losing teeth has to suck.

Comment

• Wow kinda ok with a draw but i believe Jack won it by 2 rounds or 1! He came on big time late and was punishing Degale late and almost stopped him!

Comment

Working...
                      X