• Show
Clear All

• The old fart disappoints us again.

Comment

• Someone pay Pacquiao his money.
      Get the Crawford fight signed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        What's his KO% at 140+? Would Golovkin be a puncher ay HW? JMM isn't a puncher at WW.
        No he's not a big puncher at 140+, had 6 fights with 2 by way of ko, but one of those kos was to pac. So i still think its a dangerous fight for pac even against an old shot marquez who seems to be able to time pac, all he needs is one good shot. Would rather see pac vs jmm 5 than pac vs horn anyday.

Comment

• go ahead bob make pac vs horn on PPV! 25,000 PPV buys (maybe)

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            Im calling it right now:

Pac aint fighting Horn.

BUT, Horn is currently #2 in the IBF, so if Brook vacates to fight Khan, then Spence would fight Horn for the vacant title, and I'd bet a Ruths Chris ribeye that 95% of the people going "Who Da Fuq is Horn??" right now will be calling him Godzilla the second Spence signs to fight him.

"That Aussie can crack"

"been following him since the Ben Rabeh fight"

"Horn is legit!"

etc etc

You watch what Im telling you...........
            You don't see a difference between a young up and comer like Spence being forced to fight Horn for a vacant belt....and an established megastar like Manny Pacquiao choosing to fight Horn voluntarily?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              manny has refuse to fight punchers??? he was just asking for a 5th fight against marquez! yeah the same guy who almost killed him. did you even read the article my nigg?
              Him and Marquez has history...long history. Name me a puncher he has fought after Marquez?

Comment

• Wtf is the point of even fighting, if you're fighting a scrub next? Exactly what does that do? We've seen it all with Pacquaio, just seeing him in the ring isn't enough anymore. No one wants to pay money to watch a white wasb. Even if it's free, Hes getting 8 digits for sure, so why are you gonna fight some no name?

You're pretty much telling your fans, firget entertaining y'all, I'm just cashing out these last few fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  so how did marquez knocked manny out then? yall said it wasnt no lucky punch and that marquez has been landing that same right ever since their first fight??? marquez is shot to shit but pac isnt? didnt yall said pac's last performance against vargas was shit?
                  You do realise that there is a 7 year age gap between Pac and Marquez right?

Comment

• Oh my god. What **** is going on in Manny's camp? He literally has fell from fighter Mayweather to fighting a "so you wanna fight" type boxer. It's never too late to hang them up, he's done it all.

Comment

• This is a terrible fight. That might happen in 2017.

Comment

Working...
                      X