Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1 P4P List Poll!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin fans crying because people have Ward as #1 p4p.

Ward exposed your hypejob for being full of shit. Deal with it.

Comment

Comment

Ward 115-112. He defeated a fellow boxer that was on the pound for pound list.

Comment

Comment

Voted Terrence Crawford. I feel like he is the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Well how about I ask bigdramashow himself?

#2 before the fight, but now he's just some fighter whose best win is Jean Pascal? lmao...

The Ring & TBRB had and still have Kovalev in the top 3
              im just saying whats kovalev done thats so much greater than golovkin? Dot see why 'beating' kovalev means ward suddenly beomes p4p number1 despite doing nothing else in 5years. Wards got to beat kovalev clearly in a rematch and then beat beterbiev to be p4p number 1 in my eyes. currently you have to give the p4p number 1 title to the most dominant champion, and that is gennady golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                im just saying whats kovalev done thats so much greater than golovkin? Dot see why 'beating' kovalev means ward suddenly beomes p4p number1 despite doing nothing else in 5years. Wards got to beat kovalev clearly in a rematch and then beat beterbiev to be p4p number 1 in my eyes. currently you have to give the p4p number 1 title to the most dominant champion, and that is gennady golovkin
                Most people were claiming the fight was for #1 P4P fighter in the world before the fight, a lot of backtracking now that it didn't go the way they wanted.

But I can understand that given it was a close fight and the decision can be debated that you might pick another fighter for #1. I don't see GGG as being in contention for the title though. Being the most dominant champion isn't interesting to me if it comes with few wins over quality fighters.

Comment

Voted for Kovalev as I thought he beat Ward, as a lot of us did

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Most people were claiming the fight was for #1 P4P fighter in the world before the fight, a lot of backtracking now that it didn't go the way they wanted.

But I can understand that given it was a close fight and the decision can be debated that you might pick another fighter for #1. I don't see GGG as being in contention for the title though. Being the most dominant champion isn't interesting to me if it comes with few wins over quality fighters.
                    nah i said all along about it, did a thread saying the winner shouldnt be automatic pound for pound number 1. Dont think either of them (ward/kovalev) are that amazing to be honest, cant say i was blown away by the skill level on show that night. I did have loma p4p number 1 but put more thought into it and decided golovkin should be number 1

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      By those standards it'd have to be Lomachenko or Rigo.

Comment

Working...
                      X