Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruce Lee vs PBF aka "Money" Mayweather: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Lee can't fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Spoken like a true fan girl
      I really dislike Floyd but Bruce Lee was an actor who never sparred or fought. You're the fangirl if you don't realise this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
        I really dislike Floyd but Bruce Lee was an actor who never sparred or fought. You're the fangirl if you don't realise this.

Dude , I couldn’t give two fughs about Bruce Floyd or that whore I banged last night but how can you say that
        Go check out who trained him and get back to me

Comment

• Bruce Lee was too fast, strong and tough for Floyd. Floyd would have ducked Bruce Lee until Haymon could have rigged the fight or rigged the judges.

Comment

Dude , I couldn’t give two fughs about Bruce Floyd or that whore I banged last night but how can you say that
            Go check out who trained him and get back to me
            Ip Man trained him. A master of a fake martial art. Meaning he was clearly a fraud too. Nice looking moves don't necessarily work in fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
              Bruce Lee was too fast, strong and tough for Floyd. Floyd would have ducked Bruce Lee until Haymon could have rigged the fight or rigged the judges.
              There is no evidence Bruce Lee was any of the things you described, he's a martial arts fraud on the level of Seagal.

Comment

• Where that video of Bruce on the heavy bag lol

Comment

You kidding buddy
                  Fighting the Triads at the age of 16
                  Just the gang fights gives him enough credibility
                  By the way he was deep into martial arts before becoming a full time actor unless you wanna consider him a child actor ( small roles )
                  Were any of the fights documented? What were the accomplishments of his opponents?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                    Ip Man trained him. A master of a fake martial art. Meaning he was clearly a fraud too. Nice looking moves don't necessarily work in fights.

I’d lay my coin on Bruce
                    And I haven’t even done my first snort of the day yet

One of my buddy’s was a huge fan and he kept stoning about him
                    So I borrowed a book ( don’t ask me which one ) that was kind of a history of Bruce before he came back to America
                    The guy was street fighting from like 11 years old
                    Fighting gangs in Hong Kong , Triads , go read up on them I think I’ll change your mind
                    And remember , stay off the bag lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      Were any of the fights documented? What were the accomplishments of his opponents?

C’mon man
                      Let’s agree to disagree

Have you had any street fights ?
                      I’m sure you have
                      We’re they documented

Comment

Working...
                      X