Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bruce Lee vs PBF aka "Money" Mayweather: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    !

Also depends if this is strictly boxing rules or in a street fight!?

In a Street fight Bruce has a chance but if Floyd connects once then it’s over!

Boxing I see it being a beat down and then knockout victory for Floyd!
    True, in a streetlight Bruce would have Floyd screaming no mas very quickly.
    In boxing it might go similar to Connor v floyd. But Bruce is no tenshin I'm sure Lee had tough beard like pacman. Connor, like bruce was world class, tenshin not so much, more prospect
    Last edited by hugh grant; 02-06-2019, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Money Mayweather in a boxing match, Bruce Lee in no rules. Easy question.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        It's quite feasable a reason for not watching a fight but how likely is it kinda didn't see it?
        Highly unlikely she didn't see it. It was no big deal watching Lee fight as Lee usually took care of business fast. There was no reason to think wjm would last much more than 10 seconds.
        Don't you think Linda Lee saw Lee beat people often? Do you think Linda had any doubts Lee would beat win within the first couple of blows?
        But I doubt anyone present at fight even know if she saw the fight for real as all eyes were on lee. All concentration was on lee. If Linda quietly popped to toilet mid fight and missed most of fight I doubt anyone would have noticed her missing.
        Of course Linda was there.
        Err, not true. Bruce Lee took care of business fast ???
        He had ZERO fights in the US. ZERO.
        That was the first one.
        Linda never saw Lee fight . All she saw was sparring and workout.
        And frankly, since Lee was a wing chun fanatic BEFORE THAT fight. that fight should have disappointed him .
        Nobody fights like you spar in wing chun.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Sigh... Im going to be honest here Pancho... her account sounds the least credible lol. I can imagine there was a lot of running, setting, confusion... But I don't see lee making this guy say Uncle, sounds too neat and tidy. From being part of these things on occasion they are chaotic affairs... People are flying around, gis get thrown around... Usually they end when someone fires a shot in the air.

Its not just Lee and Jack Man.
          From the book, Bruce Lee Fighting Spirit, the most likely end was that the two ended up all exhausted on the ground from all the wrestling. It was a tie b/c they two were too exhausted to go on.
          Lee's Chi Sao and Wing Chun were total failure.
          If Lee really won that fast and convincingly, he would have never abandoned Wing Chun and developed JKD.
          He did not box before the infamous fight .
          So, he most likely had no idea about distance and foot movement.
          A lot of these conceptual martial arts are next to being useless in street fights or real fights.
          You can be doing karate or kung fu for years and an amateur boxer can still kick your a$$ easily.

Comment

True, in a streetlight Bruce would have Floyd screaming no mas very quickly.
            In boxing it might go similar to Connor v floyd. But Bruce is no tenshin I'm sure Lee had tough beard like pacman. Connor, like bruce was world class, tenshin not so much, more prospect
            How would you know he had a tough beard ?
            He was never hit in the chin.
            And he had a very skinny neck.

Comment

• Floyd beats Lee's ass and takes his iphone.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                Err, not true. Bruce Lee took care of business fast ???
                He had ZERO fights in the US. ZERO.
                That was the first one.
                Linda never saw Lee fight . All she saw was sparring and workout.
                And frankly, since Lee was a wing chun fanatic BEFORE THAT fight. that fight should have disappointed him .
                Nobody fights like you spar in wing chun.
                Don't be naive just for a second if you can. Yes, Lee took care of business fast if everything I've heard is true, and why wouldn't it be? Linda never saw Lee fight? You sure about that?. Lee had students round his house all the time that's all he did. Don't you think Linda walked in? Joe Lewis said Linda claimed Lee kicked his butt, but she misread situation Joe claimed. But she still thought she saw Lee kick joes butt.
                Don't you think Linda heard stories how Bruce had little trouble when it came to sparring or fighting? Don't you think Linda seen how hard Lee kicked and punched? I bet Linda thought Bruce might snap wjm in 2 with first kick.
                Linda thought Bruce would kick wjm butt in 2 seconds let's be honest. No need to not see fight. She'd be better off not watching horror film while pregnant
                Last edited by hugh grant; 02-06-2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Don't be naive just for a second if you can. Yes, Lee took care of business fast if everything I've heard is true, and why wouldn't it be? Linda never saw Lee fight? You sure about that. Lee had students round his house all the time that's all he did. Don't you think Linda walked in? Joe Lewis said Linda claimed Lee kicked his butt, but she misread situation Joe claimed. But she still thought she saw Lee kick joes butt. more
                  Don't you think Linda heard stories how Bruce had little trouble when it came to sparring or fighting?
                  Linda thought Bruce would kick wjm butt in 2 seconds let's be honest. No need to not see fight. She'd be better off not watching horror film while pregnant
                  You heard from who?

Joe Lewis never said that. Dude, you pull so many of these fairytales .
                  Joe Lewis turned down The Way of the Dragon b/c he said no 5 foot 6 man is going to beat him .

Linda was pregnant . If Bruce Lee took care of the fight that fast, then you just made a liar out of Linda. Linda herself said Lee thought IT TOOK HIM WAY TOO LONG TO BEAT WJM.

Joe would have killed WJM.
                  Last edited by OCPancho; 02-06-2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                    You heard from who?

Joe Lewis never said that. Dude, you pull so many of these fairytales .
                    Joe Lewis turned down The Way of the Dragon b/c he said no 5 foot 6 man is going to beat him .

Linda was pregnant . If Bruce Lee took care of the fight that fast, then you just made a liar out of Linda. Linda herself said Lee thought IT TOOK HIM WAY TOO LONG TO BEAT WJM.

Joe would have killed WJM.
                    can i ask you something? have you ever heard any stories of bruce lee getting beat up????

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      can i ask you something? have you ever heard any stories of bruce lee getting beat up????
                      No, because he never fought anyone worth mentioning.

Pac made 10 people run.
                      Morris East knocked out a bunch of people in one fight.

Have you ever heard Chuck Norris getting beat up ?

Mike Stone had some 69 wins in full-contact fighting and was never hit in the face.

Mas Oyama was the king if we believe his stories.

Comment

Working...
                      X