Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is granados the new el chino if he beats broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is granados the new el chino if he beats broner?

Now i know that's a bold claim.....so i understand. but man he was the man in the iman fight really took it to him......does he have el chino level potential?

Iman was overrated IMO. Say what you want about Broner but he was a multiple time champ before he fought Maidana. And Maidana basically quit after getting the Floyd payday.

Comment

I hope so, and not just because we need get rid of Broner for good, but because Granados has been robbed of a better career. I don't remember well but I think he beat Solomon and Cintron; however, he didn't get W in either of those fights.
      Last edited by Pechorin; 01-02-2017, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        Iman was overrated IMO. Say what you want about Broner but he was a multiple time champ before he fought Maidana. And Maidana basically quit after getting the Floyd payday.
        i hear you masterplan....but el chino is held in very high regard here.......

Comment

I'm picking Granados to to beat AB.

None of his career losses have been unanimous and they've come against top talents like Diaz, Gomez and Solomon (who most ringsiders thought he beat).

I don't see Broner being able to deal with Granados' workrate, he's a great inside fighter and tough as ****. The only way Broner wins this is by KO and that's unlikely imo

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post

None of his career losses have been unanimous and they've come against top talents like Diaz, Gomez and Solomon (who most ringsiders thought he beat).

I don't see Broner being able to deal with Granados' workrate, he's a great inside fighter and tough as ****. The only way Broner wins this is by KO and that's unlikely imo
            It's hard to argue that man...............

Comment

LarryXXX your thoughts sir.......

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                i hear you masterplan....but el chino is held in very high regard here.......
                based on beating broner who didnt belong at 147 and losing to khan. hmmm floyd fans in action

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post

granados has been down many many times. its not that unlikely. also factor in that the ref/judges will be pro broner so anytime granados is hurt the fight will be stopped. if broner survives the fight he wins ward-kovalev style.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    based on beating broner who didnt belong at 147 and losing to khan. hmmm floyd fans in action
                    Floyd has fans....get over it b*tch.

Comment

Working...
                    X