Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official: 2016 NSB Poster Of the year!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sup View Post
    What happened to Junior Gong?

Comment

Voted Tom Cruise.

Comment

Congrats LoadedWraps

Comment

My man,Loaded well done my friend.You truly deserve it my fellow Furious one xx

Comment

Comment

Congrats Wraps you should get an e gift as the prize and it should say BPOTY 2016.

Comment

I'm sorry Redd, I triggered these salty euros to vote against you. You can thank me later Wraps.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  I'm sorry Redd, I triggered these salty euros to vote against you. You can thank me later Wraps.
                  jesus christ, the state of that guy in your sig. Thats the first ive seen of wawryzk.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    jesus christ, the state of that guy in your sig. Thats the first ive seen of wawryzk.
                    Impressive is it not? destroying the great Francois Botha a clear demonstration of his world class KO power 33-1 ; the only man to 'Beat' him was Alexander Pedvetkin but that 'win' should be overruled as such Deontay is facing a young, primed, undefeated KO machine...yep but that's the kind of champion we got here in the U.S.A! I just hope the HW division finally stops ducking the 'Bronze-Bomber' in 2017 so we can finally unify the division and set some order up in dis b*tch!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Impressive is it not? destroying the great Francois Botha a clear demonstration of his world class KO power 33-1 ; the only man to 'Beat' him was Alexander Pedvetkin but that 'win' should be overruled as such Deontay is facing a young, primed, undefeated KO machine...yep but that's the kind of champion we got here in the U.S.A! I just hope the HW division finally stops ducking the 'Bronze-Bomber' in 2017 so we can finally unify the division and set some order up in dis b*tch!
                      looks like hes gone to the arreola and ruiz school of conditioning and botha looks like my fat uncle

Comment

Working...
                      X