Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: When I Win World Title, People Will Forget My Defeats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only this kid had a chin, its scary to think with his skillset what he could've accomplished if he actually had a chin that could stand up to hard shots.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      LMAO, no kidding. When people think of Khan, they will always think about his loud mouth, delusional comments, and yes......him getting KTFO in every major fight he has ever had.

Too bad your idol shat his pants when it was time to get it on. These gifs are all you have to hold on to

Comment

OMG this guy is so delusional... it's funny and sad at the same time... but whatever happens you have to admire his resiliency... Everyone makes fun of him and his glass chin but he still believes in himself, that's admirable... and I gotta say I rather enjoy watching his fights because I wanna see if he's gonna get ktfo or make it til the end.... the suspense makes me wanna watch lol

Comment

I like Khan, he's a good fighter and he's got a big heart but when people bring up Khan's name, it doesn't matter if it's today, tomorrow or in the future. Many people think about his KO losses.

I mean these are some classic Khan pics that will forever be part of his career.

Comment

Amir's inactivity over the years is worrying frankly. I can't tell how serious he is. There was a lot of hype, even on this website, after he dominated Devon Alexander, his career looked promising again and it all kind of dwindled after that.

Comment

will not get past kell brook

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                So now that Khan has regained some amount of consciousness you're out of your box again ...you like your glass jawed hero make little sense but if I put a good post in you'll forget about what you consider to be my bad one hey.....idiot ......back in your box before your mother finds out you've been swearing.

Struck a nerve there didn't I, old man? Need to pipe down at your age else you might sh.it your jocks.

Oh! I'm always here, may be you should try posting outside of the "box" i.e. Khan threads. Pitiful existence. Sigh!

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  I like Khan, he's a good fighter and he's got a big heart but when people bring up Khan's name, it doesn't matter if it's today, tomorrow or in the future. Many people think about his KO losses.

I mean these are some classic Khan pics that will forever be part of his career.

I remember his arms wailing away whenever he got cracked on the chin lol

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post

BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Khan won't be forgotten..People will still be dancing "the Amir" in years to come!

Comment

Working...
                      X