Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Golovkin haters give him credit if he KOs Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, especially the ones who are obsessed with him.
    The second Dan Rafael hinted that the fight might be a go'er, those guys changed it from ''GGG's guys won't pay Jacobs what he wants because they're ducking and know he's a legit threat'' to ''Meh, a waste of time fight..Jacobs is chinny and not worth the pay day''.

Comment

• 3G haters then:
      He's ducking Jacobs doe. Won't give the money Jacobs demands.

3G haters now and after the fight was signed:
      Waste of time doe. Jacobs is no match with hypejob 3G doe.

So it turned out bum Jacobs doesn't even deserve anything.

Chollo Vista is making these 3G haters look bad. Doe.

Comment

• GGG is expected to KO Jacobs what sort of credit do you want for doing what youre expected to do, I think when you get to GGGs level you have everything to lose and not a lot to gain, if GGG would fight Ward at 168 then he would get huge credit for a win over Andre, but Danny Jacobs who has been KOed before and who was dropped by Sergio Mora come on GGG is expected to steam roll him.

Comment

• I expect GGG to win but Jacobs is no scrub. So I think he should get credit if he wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            The same people who criticizes GGG and his resume praise Kovalev and Lomachenko, yet are racist?

Absolutely embarrassing to pull that out. The fact is GGGs resume isn't very good. Through no fault of his own perhaps, but it just isn't.

That has nothing to do with colour.

The same players that praise GGG in this thread hate on Deontay Wilder - Another guy who knocks everyone he's fighting out. Exactly the same situation - Why hate one over the other? Is that colour too?

Double standards.
            You have good posts , but this one is really stretching it , are you really comparing Wilder campaign at HW to GGG at MW ? if you think they have a similar campaign then i guess i give you more credit then you deserve ............ have a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              GGG is expected to KO Jacobs what sort of credit do you want for doing what youre expected to do, I think when you get to GGGs level you have everything to lose and not a lot to gain, if GGG would fight Ward at 168 then he would get huge credit for a win over Andre, but Danny Jacobs who has been KOed before and who was dropped by Sergio Mora come on GGG is expected to steam roll him.
              OH how the tables have turned

This is what a lot of posters used to say about Floyd, and you were one of the first to come to his defence

Now you're on the other side of the equation

Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                GGG is expected to KO Jacobs what sort of credit do you want for doing what youre expected to do, I think when you get to GGGs level you have everything to lose and not a lot to gain, if GGG would fight Ward at 168 then he would get huge credit for a win over Andre, but Danny Jacobs who has been KOed before and who was dropped by Sergio Mora come on GGG is expected to steam roll him.
                So no you wont give him credit ? was floyd expected to win vs Pac ? vs Canelo ? vs anyone ? by your logic he shouldnt get any credit , he was expected to win vs anyone he faced cuz he was better (and odds on fav on the bookies), so in reality he is nothing special according to you , he won every fight he was supposed to and never fought as an underdog or a 50/50 fight which is what you want GGG to do in order to get credit ? is that it ? why isnt it enough to win vs the #2 guy in a division who comes in great shape and on a tear ?

Comment

• Of course they won't. I remember before when negotiations were being done they claimed GGG was ducking now that they're fighting, he suppose to win...foh

Comment

• GGG gets no credit until he fights a young, hungry, prime a class fighter. Even after that he still will have a weak resume and get **** on for it. We can only hold all fighters today to the ridiculous standard that Floyd was held to. When will GGG move up and fight a real fight where he is the underdog? Until then he is a coward cherry picking in a weak division.

Comment

• That chollo vista guy who has 75% of the forum on ignore will edit hundreds of his old posts to make it look like he was never giving jacobs a chance.

The guys on here amaze me with their loserology

Comment

Working...
                      X