Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Bruce Lee have become a great boxer? Mayweather says he's fake.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long before bruce lee the actor there is this young boy who trained with that old man

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      i agree with isaac on this one. Half the **** bruce lee was good at was for show. He wasnt like one of the gracies or anyone like that, most martial arts are a load of **** other than BJJ, muay thai and a couple of others. Hnece why you dont see crap like kung fu in the ufc, cause it doesnt work
      Aikido, are you seeing Aikido in ufc? No? so aikido is not effective?

Comment

• Originally posted by tibbar View Post
        This guy's real, he's a student of bruce lee even he will break floyds azz. research him
        Anybody that can break Floyd's ass can easilly break Pacman's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Lee trained in martial arts, taught martial arts, he didn't fight martial arts. He wasn't a fighter.
          Except he's actually participated in fighting other people. Hence, he's a fighter. Even if he didn't, someone who is just a sparing partner still fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            Except he's actually participated in fighting other people. Hence, he's a fighter. Even if he didn't, someone who is just a sparing partner still fights.
            So they say.

Those other people are nobodies...literally.

Comment

I guess getting into a fight at school makes someone a fighter?

Comment

I guess getting into a fight at school makes someone a fighter?
                FightS. 1 letter makes a big difference. He's participated in fightS over his career against other people (people is a plural in case you don't know). FightS. 1 letter makes a big difference. I wouldn't call someone smart for solving 1 puzzle but I may have them smart for solving multiple. You see how it all works?

Was he a good one? The **** do I care. Doesn't change the fact that he was a fighter.

And you have the audacity to call someone a ****** lol.
                Last edited by Raonic; 01-02-2017, 03:33 PM.

Comment

FightS. 1 letter makes a big difference. He's participated in fightS over his career against other people (people is a plural in case you don't know). FightS. 1 letter makes a big difference. I wouldn't call someone smart for solving 1 puzzle but I may have them smart for solving multiple. You see how it all works?

Was he a good one? The **** do I care. Doesn't change the fact that he was a fighter.

And you have the audacity to call someone a ****** lol.
                  You're a ******. So if someone gets in to 2 fights a school, he's a fighter?

BTW sparring isn't fighting. It's training.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    So they say.

Those other people are nobodies...literally.
                    I'd be shocked in James Naismith didn't play basketball when he invented it so I'll probably take those people's word for it.

Comment

You're a ******. So if someone gets in to 2 fights a school, he's a fighter?

BTW sparring isn't fighting. It's training.
                      Context comes into play but I see you like to play black and white. Typical.

Someone who spars isn't called a "sparrer" or a "Trainer" FWIW.

Comment

Working...
                      X