Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Says Fight is Dangerous, But Joshua Will Beat Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Says Fight is Dangerous, But Joshua Will Beat Klitschko

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (37-0, 36KOs) is getting ready for the next defense of his career, which takes place on February 25th in his backyard of Alabama against Poland's Andrzej Wawrzyk, who is ranked number 12 by the WBC.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder Joshua please!

Wilder vs Joshua is the fight that matters. 2 undefeated k.o. monsters close to their primes. Wilder is now getting into his prime while Joshua is about to. Not a better fight in boxing to make statistics wise. Two 6'5 + undefeated k.o. artists is as good as it gets.

Comment

Wlad is going to win

WAR KLITSCHKO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe the.. View Post
        Wilder vs Joshua is the fight that matters. 2 undefeated k.o. monsters close to their primes. Wilder is now getting into his prime while Joshua is about to. Not a better fight in boxing to make statistics wise. Two 6'5 + undefeated k.o. artists is as good as it gets.
        Well, it depends on the statistics you want to look at. There are plenty of better matches to be made as far as quality and importance. However, the HW division always has more pull because it's historically the most significant and exciting division. Better fights in my opinion: Ward-Kov 2, Degale-Jack, GGG-Jacobs, GGG-Canelo, Canelo-Jermall Charlo, Andrade-Charlo, Thurman-Garcia, and I'm going to stop because this list could get long. LOL.

Comment

This fight is going to be funnier than Godzilla Vs. Megalon. Only Bernard Hopkins or Mickey Rourke can top this disaster...what a terrible division this is...dreadful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            Wlad is going to win

WAR KLITSCHKO!!!!!
            I wish I had your belief in Klitschko I'm completely unsure as to where he's at right now personally. I do feel Joshua is overrated though, Klitschko has looked poor all the way back to 2014 now though by his own high standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
              I wish I had your belief in Klitschko I'm completely unsure as to where he's at right now personally. I do feel Joshua is overrated though, Klitschko has looked poor all the way back to 2014 now though by his own high standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
                Well, it depends on the statistics you want to look at. There are plenty of better matches to be made as far as quality and importance. However, the HW division always has more pull because it's historically the most significant and exciting division. Better fights in my opinion: Ward-Kov 2, Degale-Jack, GGG-Jacobs, GGG-Canelo, Canelo-Jermall Charlo, Andrade-Charlo, Thurman-Garcia, and I'm going to stop because this list could get long. LOL.
                No no no, I am talking about HEAVYWEIGHT fights.. Not one of those other fights you mentioned are HW tilts. Please do not misdirect my statements. This discussion is about HW fighters not the entire pool of boxing. Of course there are bigger fights to be made outside of HW, which is one of the most desolate divisions in boxing atm, although it is starting to make a resurgence towards the top tier of divisions again with Ortiz, Wilder, Parker, Josuha and even Fury in the mix. Those 5 alone make for some potentially very exciting fights. Still does not compare to the WW, LW, FW divisions but you get my drift.

Im just saying that as far as HW goes, Vlad is already past prime and waiting to be taken completely out by the young lions, so Joshua vs Klit while a big tilt, does not amout to an undefeated vs undefeated 6'5 + k.o. artists matchup between Wilder and Joshua. Biggest HW fight that can be made IMO as Wilder is Americas star and Joshua is the U.K.s! You are right though in saying it's not the top fight to be made in BOXING, at HW though in my humble opinion it is because it's 2 top level hws undefeated that is 95% likely to end in a K.O.

Lets not forget that Wilder likely has a 100% stoppage rate as a HW if he does not BREAK his hand in the 4th round against Stiverne, whom he still battered pillar to post after breaking his hand. Had he not broke it he would have likely stopped Bermaine and in that case we would have 2 undefeated giants with 100% stoppage ratios. They can sell this fight more than they can sell ANY HW fight at the moment in my opinion because they will get more casuals interested by promoting the 2 sure knockout, undefeated CHAMPIONS against one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  6k posts in six months lmao, dude you've eclipsed the nearest challenger for virgin of the year award.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                    6k posts in six months lmao, dude you've eclipsed the nearest challenger for virgin of the year award.
                    Anything to avoid talking boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X