Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the worst sportsmanship? Marquez or Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the worst sportsmanship? Marquez or Hopkins?

Both always cry robbery or make excuses when they lose. Who is the worst one? I think they believe they never lost a fight.

Marquez. I'm giving a pass to Hopkins because he's probably got dementia.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
      Both always cry robbery or make excuses when they lose. Who is the worst one? I think they believe they never lost a fight.

I'd say it's disrespectful about both fighters.

You can disagree with the decision of a fight or a fighters opinion, but who are you to call a man who just fought hard rounds a poor sport, because he feels he won, even if you may think that's ridiculous?

Comment

Marquez cries a lot. A lot. But, he doesn't throw himself on the canvas and roll around like Hopkins has.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I'd say it's disrespectful about both fighters.

You can disagree with the decision of a fight or a fighters opinion, but who are you to call a man who just fought hard rounds a poor sport, because he feels he won, even if you may think that's ridiculous?
          Oh shut up. Peope need to be called out on their ****. Marquez thought he beat Bradley when he clearly lost and the same for Hopkins when he faked an injury with Dawson the first time around. Get out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Marquez cries a lot. A lot. But, he doesn't throw himself on the canvas and roll around like Hopkins has.
            You got a point there.

Comment

I like and respect both but there equally bad, and Pacquaio is near the list after saying he thought he won the fight against Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
                Oh shut up. Peope need to be called out on their ****. Marquez thought he beat Bradley when he clearly lost and the same for Hopkins when he faked an injury with Dawson the first time around. Get out of here.
                No, you get out of here with that chit.

If you don't understand the pride of a man when he says he thinks he won a fight he competed in then you are either very young, or have never competed in any sport yourself.

Also, what is clear to you from a television angle, or from a seat in an area is very different from what is the reality for someone inside the ring in an actual fight. Don't even deny that either, you would look foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  No, you get out of here with that chit.

If you don't understand the pride of a man when he says he thinks he won a fight he competed in then you are either very young, or have never competed in any sport yourself.

Also, what is clear to you from a television angle, or from a seat in an area is very different from what is the reality for someone inside the ring in an actual fight. Don't even deny that either, you would look foolish.
                  Yeah like you don't criticize fighters dumbass. Shall I bump your threads where you accuse fighters of juicing or are you going to shut your hypocritical ass?

Comment

They're both pretty bad.

I still remember Marquez crying about Bradley being a runner.

And the fact that Hopkins won't admit he wasn't pushed is just too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X