Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Motivated To Fight Harder After FOTY Honors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Motivated To Fight Harder After FOTY Honors

For the second time in three years, an Orlando "Siri" Salido fight has been selected by Yahoo Sports as the "Fight of the Year". In 2014, it was his all-action battle against Terdsak Kokiegym that was selected. This year, it is his toe-to-toe affair against Francisco "El Bandido" Vargas that is being recognized as the best of this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Salido is a true warrior and deserves the recognition. The man always gives every fight his all.

Comment

I'm glad that there was an acknowledgement that Salido got robbed, especially in the Martinez fight. He should definitely have at least one title right now. Salido is a true warrior. He may end up in the HOF based on his entertainment value in that regard...

Comment

I'm Puerto Rican but this guy has won me over! Huge fan.. True WARRIOR deserves the recognition. War Salido!!!!!

Comment

Salido is one of the few boxers that are real FIGHTERS in all the meaning of the word.

Comment

elslezealido lomo will make him quit

Comment

What an idiot I heard he made 40K for his last FOTY candidate match. Now you are driving for Uber -- horrible boxers ; makes you wonder if Lomachenko is any good.

Comment

PAY THE MAN HIS MONEY!!! If Salido vs. Loma II is not worthy of a PPV, what is?

Comment

Salido always brings the heat. A few well placed low blows here and there add to he excitement of his wars!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Salido always brings the heat. A few well placed low blows here and there add to he excitement of his wars!
                    I hope Loma will low blow him quite hard this time. I'm all for excitement ))

Comment

Working...
                    X