Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao KO: I Said 'Now Try To Steal it From Me!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let me guess, the pac-tards are in here claiming JMM was on roids and ducking a 5th fight.

the pac-tards called JMM a whiner and look who is doing the whinning now. HAHAHAH

kill yourselfves pathetic pac-tards.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
      i didnt heare one cry of robbery vs floyd and bradley was a dlose fight..

he said he didnt even want a rematch bc he was too good n ****
      He said he was robbed against Bradley. Even mexican commentators of "Golpe a Golpe" told him the only controversy in the result was the card that was given to him. They saw a close but clear UD for Bradley.

So yes... Marquez always crying.

But can't take that KO away from him. That's going to be in boxing highlights for a loooong time.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        let me guess, the pac-tards are in here claiming JMM was on roids and ducking a 5th fight.

the pac-tards called JMM a whiner and look who is doing the whinning now. HAHAHAH

Same lame t@rd excuses. It's mostly the same fools looking to ressurect a face first KO of their God. PAC has been stopped 3 times. Marquez zero times.

Comment

• Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
          look at his other fights afterwards, was he one punch knocking anyone else out? Its fact that it was a clean hard punch whilst the guy was lunging in recklessly with his hands down he got hit real clean, the knockdown was another well throwen punch in my honest opinion would you not agree? its not like he hadnt kod tkod or knocked down most of his previous opponents he knocked down juan diaz and kod him too, PEDs and any other reason than he got hit and ktfo are merely speculation, you may be right mate, but evidence would be nice. Acne don't cut it for me either, he only KO'd pacquiao, not like it hadn't been done before either, but you could be right.
          Shut your ass, ALT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            Shut your ass, ALT!
            Shut your ass slob

Comment

let me guess, the pac-tards are in here claiming JMM was on roids and ducking a 5th fight.

Touche! Especially that loser Lou cipher

Comment

Shut your ass, ALT!
                ROFL your mad because all you fighters keep getting whooped.

krusher, pac-roid. ROFL. you mad?? go ducking ducking ducking.

Comment

Shut your ass, ALT!
                  Yes that's right lou! your boyfriend pacquiao got knocked the $%&# out! Remember it? Of course you do, Did you cry Lou? I Bet!!! That piece of $h!t ended up with brain damage! (Like you fatty) now he thinks he beat Floyd bwahaha and became a politician bwahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
                    Shut your ass slob
                    Lou Cipher pegged you for an alt in 2 seconds. Considering I was right about that, it increases the odds greatly that i am also correct about you having a small pecker, big bouncy man boobs and halitosis. Switch back over to your other account that I absolutely destroyed with practically no effort just a few easy memes and you disappear like a fart in a tornado LOL. You have no heart. You're a Beta. Lou Cipher is your boss.

Comment

ROFL your mad because all you fighters keep getting whooped.

krusher, pac-roid. ROFL. you mad?? go ducking ducking ducking.
                      Pac hasnt lost since Roidquez landed the lucky roid punch and Krusher is undefeated.....so take your fantasies and go hump someone elses leg mutt face

Comment

Working...
                      X