Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here thinks Barrera beats Pascal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pascal is shot at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if anyone beat him...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Pascal is shot at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if anyone beat him...
      I think Barrera beats any version of Pascal. Pascal is wild as fock with low ring iq, Barrera would dismantle him.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        Pascal is explosive and got some nice power. Barrera is there to be hit. I can see Pascal drop, hurt and finish him....Pascal by KO/TKO
        Before Kovalev, probably... After Kovalev, I doubt it... Barrera is a much better fighter than he was by the look of his last fight... Pascal is slowly getting on the other side and I doubt he'll come back as a contender... I always rated Gonzalez higher in the Cuban rankings but I have now to admit I was wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          I think Barrera beats any version of Pascal. Pascal is wild as fock with low ring iq, Barrera would dismantle him.
          Possible but Pascal has held his own with some really good fighters over the years, Barrerra has one decent win so far... I'd like S.B. To fight Joe Smith, that would be a fun one to watch...the winner then should get a title fight against Stevenson cause that dude hasn't fought anyone in ages...

Comment

with every Barrera win..Ward's resume becomes stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
              Before Kovalev, probably... After Kovalev, I doubt it... Barrera is a much better fighter than he was by the look of his last fight... Pascal is slowly getting on the other side and I doubt he'll come back as a contender... I always rated Gonzalez higher in the Cuban rankings but I have now to admit I was wrong...
              I think Pascal has enough fire left to beat Barrera. It's a good match-up that I woud love to see. The trash talk has already started so let's get it on....

Comment

I don't think either of them belong any higher that about 20th in the world. They are just better than average fighters now but not serious threats to win a world title. I would pick Barrera to win. He is a confident fighter who can improve. Pascal had the confidence and ambition beaten out of him by Kovalev and he is all through at the top level.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I don't think either of them belong any higher that about 20th in the world. They are just better than average fighters now but not serious threats to win a world title. I would pick Barrera to win. He is a confident fighter who can improve. Pascal had the confidence and ambition beaten out of him by Kovalev and he is all through at the top level.
                  You mean at 175? Barrera just beat number 6.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                    You mean at 175? Barrera just beat number 6.
                    shabranskyy was no good. Trust me barrera is nothing special whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      shabranskyy was no good. Trust me barrera is nothing special whatsoever
                      Shabs is great, a 6'3 light heavy with 80% KO power, raw but awkward, he's a Maidana type fighter. He's better than a guy like Bellew who is lighting up cruiser lol

Comment

Working...
                      X