No announcement yet.

Golovkin Will Lose To Jacobs!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin Will Lose To Jacobs!!!

I go to this fortune teller who has never lied or falsely predictied anything, I took a card reading about the Fury/Klitschko fight she said Fury would win, I said BS but she was right, then I took a reading about the election she said Trump would win, I took a reading she said the underdog is going to shock the world, she also correctly said that the underdog had a severe illness and ever since then he has been close to god. I doubt Jacobs can win but since she said so I'm not betting against him. I was about to put $5,000 dollars on Golovkin by stoppage but I'm not doing it no more

Yes Jacobs is going to soften up Triple-Duck rendering a savage beating just to diminish Golovtard just a little more than he already is for the Cash-Cow Canelo Alvarez. Its unfortunate for Danny Jacobs that the industry has to much invested in this Mega fight : namely HBO and K2 promotions as they are almost completely broke as such they will assure that Golovkin robs the American.

Comment

look fellas this isn't my prediction, it's a fortune teller she's always been right, I honestly think Golovkin KO by round 4. But she uses holy books to give a prediction, she reads of the Bible, Quran, and Torah. She also uses cards

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        look fellas this isn't my prediction, it's a fortune teller she's always been right, I honestly think Golovkin KO by round 4. But she uses holy books to give a prediction, she reads of the Bible, Quran, and Torah. She also uses cards
        guess she must be a millionaire if shes that good with predictions, would make a fortune at the bookies

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          guess she must be a millionaire if shes that good with predictions, would make a fortune at the bookies
          I doubt it, she's an old b1tch who still uses a flip phone

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            I doubt it, she's an old b1tch who still uses a flip phone
            hahaha......

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              hahaha......
              plus I don't tell her names, she usually explains the fighter who will win, and she told me about the 2016 election, there will be a man with no experience who will win but will be impeached within two years

Comment

Looks like she always sides with the underdog, with an illness (mental/cancer), thatll be in trouble with the authorities soon after the prediction. Better let Jacobs know the laws gunna catch up with him soon after the Golovkin fight.

Comment

Lol fortune tellers, ...

Comment

just don't call DJ a bum after he gets his wig split

Comment

Working...
                    X