Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: If Ward Retires - Everyone Will Realize He is a Coward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Kovalev we the fans know you won, when someone writes as this writer wrote Controversial decision it's a nice way of saying he got a gift let the coward walk away we don't need cowards like that in the sport of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      Only childlike ignorant Mayweather types would disagree with Kovalev !!

What really bothers me about Ward is he is acting a bit like may jr . Retire if the threat is real then come back when it's gone !
      Where the hell do you get your information from? You're ******. Who did Floyd retire to avoid exactly? Who is Ward avoiding? Because he ALREADY fought AND beat serGAY crybaby...soooo?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        Ward doesn't give a shit -- he never did... During the Super Six, Ward practically fought for free... Afterwards he was only about money...
        This fight doesn't even really need to happen again and If it does happen again why would Kovalev want to take it in the US again?
        You know Joe Smith Jr said he would not get the win If it went 12 rounds with Bernard Hopkins and it's pretty much the same scenario with Kovalev fighting Ward, this needs to happen outside of USA, Dubai or China would be a good option there would always be investors over there willing to put some cash towards getting that one AND it would likely also be capable of meeting Ward's rather greedy demands.

I do wonder though is Andre Ward allergic to getting on a plane and fight abroad, every other Super Six tournament fighter had a fight which was away except from Ward hence why Ward still is seen as a molly coddled fighter, he's had so much time from then to make his name one which is a household name but he has failed.

I can't say I'm too fussed If this one doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
          This fight doesn't even really need to happen again and If it does happen again why would Kovalev want to take it in the US again?
          You know Joe Smith Jr said he would not get the win If it went 12 rounds with Bernard Hopkins and it's pretty much the same scenario with Kovalev fighting Ward, this needs to happen outside of USA, Dubai or China would be a good option there would always be investors over there willing to put some cash towards getting that one AND it would likely also be capable of meeting Ward's rather greedy demands.

I do wonder though is Andre Ward allergic to getting on a plane and fight abroad, every other Super Six tournament fighter had a fight which was away except from Ward hence why Ward still is seen as a molly coddled fighter, he's had so much time from then to make his name one which is a household name but he has failed.

I can't say I'm too fussed If this one doesn't happen.
          You are afraid Kov will lose again (i had him winning 114-113) so I can understand why you don't care if they rematch.

You were afraid he was going to lose the 1st fight which is why you kept predicting Ward would fake an injury or find another way to get out of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            Where the hell do you get your information from? You're ******. Who did Floyd retire to avoid exactly? Who is Ward avoiding? Because he ALREADY fought AND beat serGAY crybaby...soooo?
            So you are new to boxing ? Where have you been ? In a meth lab ?

It has been belaboured for years how Jr retired at the precise moment Cotto was Prime in 2007 . Of course Jr fought him later after he was beaten to death by Margo !

If you look in a mirror you will see a dumb******asz ! Cry about dat shltbird !

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              You are afraid Kov will lose again (i had him winning 114-113) so I can understand why you don't care if they rematch.

You were afraid he was going to lose the 1st fight which is why you kept predicting Ward would fake an injury or find another way to get out of the fight.
              I actually predicted and this one is on the forums that Ward would win it but I predicted that he would comfortably win it to which I was wrong, I'm man enough to fess up and admit my mistaken prediction.

Possibly also said he would fake an Injury too but who's to blame me when he wasted time fighting guys like Paul Smith Jr and Alexander Brand, he could have fought Kovalev at any given time he wanted and even after fighting Kovalev I seen comments saying Ward still was rusty and needed more tune-ups not sure if they were trolling but seemed serious to me.

Comment

I actually predicted and this one is on the forums that Ward would win it but I predicted that he would comfortably win it to which I was wrong, I'm man enough to fess up and admit my mistaken prediction.

Possibly also said he would fake an Injury too but who's to blame me when he wasted time fighting guys like Paul Smith Jr and Alexander Brand, he could have fought Kovalev at any given time he wanted and even after fighting Kovalev I seen comments saying Ward still was rusty and needed more tune-ups not sure if they were trolling but seemed serious to me.
                Ward did win, but not comfortably. I had him losing 114-113.

HBO gave Ward a 3 fight deal to build interest in a Kov fight. Any fan with common sense knew this but ******ed Kov fans put their ridiculous spin on it.

It's ok Red Cyclone, we know you are upset.

Comment

Ward did win, but not comfortably. I had him losing 114-113.

HBO gave Ward a 3 fight deal to build interest in a Kov fight. Any fan with common sense knew this but ******ed Kov fans put their ridiculous spin on it.

It's ok Red Cyclone, we know you are upset.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Old man Dunn ! you make a poor argument . Afraid Kovalev will lose??? Wow ! kovalev will be on the hunt for the KO if Ward don't Coward out !! Afraid !? Of What ??? The damn judges? If it's not a KO then they will do what they purposed before the damn fight and that's to give it to Ward !!

Do we want fair fights???

They need to fight on nuetral ground with nuetral judges that don't give a shlt who wins or what country they are from !! I supposed you don't like that huh ?
                    Last edited by twosweethooks; 12-21-2016, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      Old man Dunn ! you make a poor argument . Afraid Kovalev will lose??? Wow ! kovalev will be on the hunt for the KO if Ward don't Coward out !! Afraid !? Of What ??? The damn judges? If it's not a KO then they will do what they purposed before the damn fight and that's to give it to Ward !!

Do we want fair fights???

They need to fight on nuetral ground with nuetral judges that don't give a shlt who wins or what country they are from !! I supposed you don't like that huh ?
                      Lost in all the BS is the fact Kov tired and lost rounds because Ward worked his body hard. he and his team had a great fight plan that worked. Kov even admitted the body work slowed him in an interview.

If you are just going with US judges blah blah then there is nothing really to discuss. I think its fair to question the 10th round scoring which IMO ultimately gave Ward the win. Other than that, the refs and judges did a great job IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X