Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Smith must change his name ASAP - but into what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh? Krzysztof Wlodarczyk is a hard to market boxing name.

Joe Smith is easy to remember just like Joe Louis was easy to remember.

He might have to act more "urban" though to get fans in the US.
    Last edited by ////; 12-19-2016, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Joe "The Pusherman" Smith Jr

Comment

Jackhammer Joe smith!

Comment

Joe ¨The Pusher¨ Smith

it's fitting

and the drugs connotation might attract the urban demographic

Comment

Joelo Smalvarez

He should have called out Beterbiev immediately after the fight, asking him to put his gloves on and fight right now, then, after the fight, he should drop to 170 lbs and fight Kerry Hope. I'm sure a lot of people on this board will complain Beterbiev ducking Smalvarita!

Comment

You mother****ers feel sympathetic only because he looks like your average drunk Anglo from some random American bar and who works on some dusty factory or stuff like that (nothing wrong with it, I respect hard workers), you got tired of all these "-chenkos" from the other continents, and FINALLY you're seeing an ANGLO dude from States, the type of dude you see in America everyday and who you can relate with more than these Russian "robots" plus who can box on average level (for pro boxing), we never seen a miracle like that since Kelly ****ing Pavlik! Don't hurt your forehead from hitting on the floor when you're gonna be praising him like

Don't get me wrong, I wish nothing but the best for the guy but he's UNTESTED at this point, it's too early to think of his possible nicknames
              Last edited by g27region; 12-20-2016, 12:55 AM.

Comment

"Mighty Whitey"

Comment

Smokin Joe Smith

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                    Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo
                    "Thats the stupidest name i ever heard"

Hahaha thats gonna go over alot of people's heads.

Green k sent

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                      You mother****ers feel sympathetic only because he looks like your average drunk Anglo from some random American bar and who works on some dusty factory or stuff like that (nothing wrong with it, I respect hard workers), you got tired of all these "-chenkos" from the other continents, and FINALLY you're seeing an ANGLO dude from States, the type of dude you see in America everyday and who you can relate with more than these Russian "robots" plus who can box on average level (for pro boxing), we never seen a miracle like that since Kelly ****ing Pavlik! Don't hurt your forehead from hitting on the floor when you're gonna be praising him like

Don't get me wrong, I wish nothing but the best for the guy but he's UNTESTED at this point, it's too early to think of his possible nicknames
                      Yup. Joe Smith will be forgotten because he was just a journeyman. But he can gain memory equity from beating the 51 year old if he adds or changes his name.

In MMA, Kazushi Sakuraba was known as the "Gracie Hunter". Maybe, Joe Smith can incorporate Hopkin's name into his own name. He can fail in his next fights and disappear but by attaching his brand to Hopkins, he can continue to talk about it and be talked about till he's 90.

Comment

Working...
                      X