Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto, James Kirkland - Go Face To Face in Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see Kirkland winning, Cotto is clearly the favorite tho but Kirkland can punch. Those ticket prices look great, might drive down to texas and watch it live

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      I honestly just clicked on the thread to see if they got the tumbleweeds rolling by posing as fans.. If you order this fight you should just write a check for every penny you have to charity for kids because you're too dumb to understand the value of a dollar
      Amen. I hope HBO puts on a good 1 minute highlight package after the fight.

Comment

Cotto by stoppage, 6th rd.

Comment

I heard Cotto is no longer training with Freddie Roach is this true?

Comment

Cotto wants an easy fight, this could backfire.

Comment

Cotto is one of my favorite fighters and I'm a Big Kirkland fan too, but until I see training footage of them, showing je they are going hard, It will be tough to get excited for this.

Comment

This is a dumb fight. I don't know what Cotto gains by winning this.

It's almost like he just wanna get paid again.

Comment

Kirkland is gonna take Cotto out the frame. He looks like he has his head on straight. Ann Wolfe will have him in rare form.

Comment

Cotto will know how to position himself to avoid Kirkland's powershots while landing his own. The only thing i could see giving Cotto some problems is Kirkland's fast pace but at the same time it could backfire for him making this fight an early stoppage in Cotto's favor. There's no way Kirkland wins this. I don't know how people can still doubt an elite fighter like Cotto at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      This is a dumb fight. I don't know what Cotto gains by winning this.
                      It's almost like he just wanna get paid again.
                      Yeah, its almost like Cotto is a professional prize fighter who is competing for money.

Comment

Working...
                      X