• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    yes, there are no rules for past winners not being able to win again
    ohhhh reallllly???

well then........................

Comment

I nominate my damn self along with Jozef, Sicko, Bigdramashow, and Chollo Vista (for being the only guy crazy enough to actually back Jacobs against Golovkin with multiple threads dedicated to the effort.)

El-Blanco would also get my vote if it would convince him to come back to the site.

Comment

Red Foxx, Larry x, BrometheusBob.

Comment

imo if you get caught being a hypocrite like Jubei, that should automatically eliminate you from the running.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            imo if you get caught being a hypocrite like Jubei, that should automatically eliminate you from the running.
            The problem is nobody is going to actually be voting for who the best poster is, people with the same agendas and same favourite fighters are just going to vote for eachother, this place is a primary school playground.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              everyones a hypocrite on this site....

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                yes, there are no rules for past winners not being able to win again
                and who made you the rule maker???

Comment

lol why does racist ass freedom always get nominated?

Comment

lol at the diea that you need a poll to tell you i'm the best boxing based poster in the history of the internet / universe.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                      I nominate my damn self along with Jozef, Sicko, Bigdramashow, and Chollo Vista (for being the only guy crazy enough to actually back Jacobs against Golovkin with multiple threads dedicated to the effort.)

El-Blanco would also get my vote if it would convince him to come back to the site.
                      Talk about dedicated

He put me on ignore after I said Jacobs has a weak chin

Comment

Working...
                      X