No announcement yet.

NSB 2016 poster of the year (semi-finals) team -MEGA-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    Now there's an idea! Start a poll for WPOTY. Could be more fun & interesting. Talk about a potential shit storm!
    theres one for lounge set up already, someone should do one for nsb, one of the mods, or long time posters. Good chance i'd end up featuring on it but all a bit of fun, would be good to see who actually is considered the worst

Comment

• The fact that I'm not mentioned shows this poll is a joke. You may not agree with my personal views but nobody has had more of their threads turned into Boxingscene news articles than I have. Breaking news. Informative posts.Rare news & videos. Nobody comes close. Who was the first to call that Robert Byrd twitter acct a fake? And after I called it a fake, boxing news sites still used it as a legit account until they had to be informed it was fake. That Larry X vs. Dougie Fischer twitter battle should've been the clincher. I should win this award going away. If I don't win I'm Kanying the awards show!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        The fact that I'm not mentioned shows this poll is a joke. You may not agree with my personal views but nobody has had more of their threads turned into Boxingscene news articles than I have. Breaking news. Informative posts.Rare news & videos. Nobody comes close. Who was the first to call that Robert Byrd twitter acct a fake? And after I called it a fake, boxing news sites still used it as a legit account until they had to be informed it was fake. That Larry X vs. Dougie Fischer twitter battle should've been the clincher. I should win this award going away. If I don't win I'm Kanying the awards show!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          LOL my bad

Here, I gotchu here is your new avi
          It's like a poster for a new Expendables movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            It's like a poster for a new Expendables movie.
            lol I can actually see what you mean

Comment

The fact that I'm not mentioned shows this poll is a joke. You may not agree with my personal views but nobody has had more of their threads turned into Boxingscene news articles than I have. Breaking news. Informative posts.Rare news & videos. Nobody comes close. Who was the first to call that Robert Byrd twitter acct a fake? And after I called it a fake, boxing news sites still used it as a legit account until they had to be informed it was fake. That Larry X vs. Dougie Fischer twitter battle should've been the clincher. I should win this award going away. If I don't win I'm Kanying the awards show!
              Awww man, you're starting to sound like Bernard Hopkins. You're special, not a common man.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Name some posters that should be on the list and I'll get the poll going.
                When does this poll end? Start of January?

Comment

• Will this have a tourney template like the first ever Poster of The Year award hosted by Makavelli? Which had a full blown quarter, semi, and final. Or this poll outright determines the winner? I think the 4 best of this poll should go at it in a semi final, then finally the best two go on to the finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    Awww man, you're starting to sound like Bernard Hopkins. You're special, not a common man.
                    I just got another one with the Povetkin thread. C'mon son. You know I'm always first on here with the breaking news

Comment

I just got another one with the Povetkin thread. C'mon son. You know I'm always first on here with the breaking news
                      You were robbed of a nomination, but use it to your advantage. Robberies raise fighters stock, and it's no different with a poster. Look at Lara-Williams, look at Conlan in the Olympics, Molina-Kirkland. Posters know what's up, they know you should be up there.

Comment

Working...
                      X