No announcement yet.

NSB 2016 poster of the year (semi-finals) team -MEGA-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are very few posts worth reading on this forum, if we're being honest

But shout outs for Dr Rumack, R Walken and Chrismart from me. I don't agree with some of their posts but I have enjoyed the engaging debate rather than agenda driven posts that clutter this place

Comment

• I voted for Kodos.

Comment

• red foxx and loaded wraps are neck and neck now

Comment

• It's crazy that some of the most irrationally biased posters think they are unbiased.

Anyway the poll shows that most people will vote for actually good posters, so no need to get too involved with obvious trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            You definitely do call certain posters spades. You just do it in a passive aggressive way.
            I believe you got banned for actual racism didn't you, what was it you did again I'm sure you'd know better than me afterall you used the words not me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              red foxx and loaded wraps are neck and neck now

loaded wraps is a dreadful poster, very limited boxing knowledge. Red foxx is decent overall but makes me laugh how people are making out hes agenda free, as bias and agenda driven as anybody on here.

Comment

• I think to be a POTY candidate you actually have to contribute to the boxing discussion in the forum. even if I don't always agree with posters such as DreamerUSA, Chrismart, Dr. Rumack, techliam, Koba-G, New England, Bojangles1987, Hyperion, King, Redd Foxx and some others a lot of their posts make me think about the issue or the sport, so i gravitate toward their posts.

As for the vote above I voted for Larry. He has become NSB's version of Kanye West. In between all the craziness, rap videos, guns, death threats, insurance sales, social justice etc. he makes threads at several different times a day that gets different posters in and debating, which IMO is what an online forum is about.

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieHearn View Post
                  I believe you got banned for actual racism didn't you, what was it you did again I'm sure you'd know better than me afterall you used the words not me.
                  I called Kov KKKovalev and caught a 1 week ban like 2 years ago.

Comment

• Just edited my post to shout out to some other guys. Also the guys who post in the video traded block. They can be a god-send at times

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I called Kov KKKovalev and caught a 1 week ban like 2 years ago.
                      yeah, and so you should be banned for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X