Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure, but I think the BoxRec folks use some kind of spreadsheet. You might want to ask them about that, might make your job easier.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      Not sure, but I think the BoxRec folks use some kind of spreadsheet. You might want to ask them about that, might make your job easier.
      That'd probably be the easiest way to do this. Use Excel's autosum function and it should do it automatically.

If he needs help, I can give him a hand.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        That'd probably be the easiest way to do this. Use Excel's autosum function and it should do it automatically.

If he needs help, I can give him a hand.
        I appreciate the advice and offer for help fellas, but I think I'll be OK. I have also set up a way to do it automatically, just not with Excel since I'm not an Excel wizard. I'll make sure to tap you guys if I need anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          I appreciate the advice and offer for help fellas, but I think I'll be OK. I have also set up a way to do it automatically, just not with Excel since I'm not an Excel wizard. I'll make sure to tap you guys if I need anything.
          Bruh did you code for a draw

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Bruh did you code for a draw
            Well according to my rules:

Draw = 0 pts for all

Comment

Draw = 0 pts for all

Fück that chit.. I thought Jack won but I'll take a draw.. It's like dodging a prod issue

Comment

Draw = 0 pts for all

Wrong Fighter = 0 pts
                Exception:
                If you pick a fighter by close decision, and the other fighter wins a close decision, you'll receive 5 pts.

Draw = 0 pts for all

If result type and margin hits; wouldn't there be a reward of 5 points

Comment

Draw = 0 pts for all

Haha! Was wondering if anyone had picked a draw...

Comment

The leaderboard is up now, so check the OP. Everybody is in the lead (good job guys).

Basically everyone got ****ed, but the three players who used their multipliers got double and triple ****ed respectively. 26% of recognized picks were for Badou Jack, meaning no bonuses were applied (too bad).

I should probably spend some time investigating what kind of CSS styling options this forum supports for tables but for now the information is all there.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-15-2017, 02:09 PM.

Comment

If DEC,
                      +5 for correct detail
                      +2 for detail off by 1 (Order - CLOSE/WIDE/DOMINANT)

Wrong Fighter = 0 pts
                      Exception:
                      If you pick a fighter by close decision, and the other fighter wins a close decision, you'll receive 5 pts.

[
                      Can you explain why the exception does not apply to a draw. I mean I technically did pick the wrong fighter if I didn't pick the right fighter. I thought that's how you'd give a small credit for a draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X