NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

We good Bob, no reason to ever input the Ward/Kovalev results. We'll just pretend that one never happened...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        We good Bob, no reason to ever input the Ward/Kovalev results. We'll just pretend that one never happened...
        Lol, that sig. I'm fascinated by stunts in which the best case scenario is always going to be something terrible.

Comment

• I've been hiding from this thread ever since Ward KO'd Kovalev. I can't pick my nose!.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Lol, that sig. I'm fascinated by stunts in which the best case scenario is always going to be something terrible.
            Those Japanese game shows are something else man. They go all out on the craziness!

Comment

• Is there anyway you could give me a thumbs up or down on cracking the top ten? Thanks

Comment

• Brobob,

Comment

• I think I have the worst pick %. Moral of the story - after falling behind, picking underdogs doesn't pay, even with 3x multipliers

Man.. I can dream though. I wasted a 2x on some pick.. with a 3x underdog multiplier. If I got it right and got full 30 pts, that's 30*2*3 = 180 pts.

Wouldda shouldda couldda

Comment

• Could it be that our bro Bob has slipped out of the top 20?
                    Last edited by 123tommy; 06-22-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                      I think I have the worst pick %. Moral of the story - after falling behind, picking underdogs doesn't pay, even with 3x multipliers

Man.. I can dream though. I wasted a 2x on some pick.. with a 3x underdog multiplier. If I got it right and got full 30 pts, that's 30*2*3 = 180 pts.

Wouldda shouldda couldda
                      I feel you. I blew my top 7 spot and 2x on fking Fonfara.
                      No regrets though, it was a calculated risk and even though I didn't even believe he would win, the odds were too good to pass up.

Comment

Working...
                      X