Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.K -- #3 -- 471 -- 15 (correct) -- 15 (total)

^^^ This one should have been ranked at #1!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Thank you. Is there a way to tell how many perfect picks I've had, also how many correct picks in a row? If it's too much trouble, don't worry about it.

Ward kova is a hard one. I almost want to pick kova by early rounds KO cause he's gonna come out looking to kill! Literally
      You had perfect picks for:
      Linares-Crolla (#8)
      Porter-Berto (#11)
      Canelo-Chavez (#13)
      Crawford-Diaz (#15)
      Brook-Spence (#16)
      Stevenson-Fonfara (#17)

I'm not 100% sure but at a quick glance this appears to be the most perfect picks of anyone.

The last time you made an incorrect pick was Thurman-Garcia (You had: Garcia, DEC, CLOSE, 2X), so you are on a 11 correct streak

I should get around to putting in streaks and/or perfect pick counts into the table

Anyway I'm still lost on Ward-Kov lol but probably gonna end up sticking to Ward by decision. I think people picking Kov by KO are betting a bit on emotion, it seems more likely to me personally that Kov would win by decision. But then again I'm in 23rd on the Pick 'em board so I've been wrong before and I'll probably be wrong again
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-06-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

The way I see it, most of the top 10 will pick ggg to win. If I choose canelo at 3x (and hit) then thats a 90 point shift and should place me firmly at the #1 spot.
        I see you have plan. Cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Linares-Crolla (#8)
          Porter-Berto (#11)
          Canelo-Chavez (#13)
          Crawford-Diaz (#15)
          Brook-Spence (#16)
          Stevenson-Fonfara (#17)

I'm not 100% sure but at a quick glance this appears to be the most perfect picks of anyone.

The last time you made an incorrect pick was Thurman-Garcia (You had: Garcia, DEC, CLOSE, 2X), so you are on a 11 correct streak

I should get around to putting in streaks and/or perfect pick counts into the table

Anyway I'm still lost on Ward-Kov lol but probably gonna end up sticking to Ward by decision. I think people picking Kov by KO are betting a bit on emotion, it seems more likely to me personally that Kov would win by decision. But then again I'm in 23rd on the Pick 'em board so I've been wrong before and I'll probably be wrong again
          Nah. You are right about that Ward decision. A.K sweating hard too. He use to run his mouth about Ward-Kovalev 2. Now he avoids the discussing all together. I told him to put up, he chose to shut up instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            A.K -- #3 -- 471 -- 15 (correct) -- 15 (total)

^^^ This one should have been ranked at #1!!!
            Nah. He missed two picks and I am 100% sure he would have one incorrect on his list because no one was picking the draw for Jack-DeGale. If you take away those two picks for me two I would be perfect too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Linares-Crolla (#8)
              Porter-Berto (#11)
              Canelo-Chavez (#13)
              Crawford-Diaz (#15)
              Brook-Spence (#16)
              Stevenson-Fonfara (#17)

I cant believe I went 2x on Garcia. I kinda figured he would lose but I became e-rich off of Garcia over Matthysse so I figured I had to go with him out of loyalty.

Comment

I cant believe I went 2x on Garcia. I kinda figured he would lose but I became e-rich off of Garcia over Matthysse so I figured I had to go with him out of loyalty.
                I used my first multiplier on that fight and I got the result perfect 2x.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  I used my first multiplier on that fight and I got the result perfect 2x.
                  Owell. I guess I was trying to be BOLD, as you put it.

(I just kinda knew garcia wouldnt win)

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Nah. He missed two picks and I am 100% sure he would have one incorrect on his list because no one was picking the draw for Jack-DeGale. If you take away those two picks for me two I would be perfect too.
                    I only read the "list"... I can't check data for accuracy...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      I only read the "list"... I can't check data for accuracy...
                      That's where I come in. He never participated in the first two rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X