No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Why by close decision? And is that legit betting favorite or with this contest specifically?

I think it'd be interesting to see how a AI Player would do that picked the most chosen option each fight cuz I've looked at the last few & it seems like thats on point more often then not. Sh^t it might win the whole game. I'm a fan of the wisdom of crowds theory obviously.
    I picked close decision when I decided on the AI player because a lot of fights were being decided by close decision at the beginning. And yeah, it it's the betting favorite, not the favorite from this contest (although that is usually the same fighter).

I think it's a good idea to add another AI that picks the most popular option instead

Comment

• Damn, slipped down a place or two this week

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        Damn, slipped down a place or two this week
        Oh my, it must be horrible being in the top 5! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          Oh my, it must be horrible being in the top 5! Lol
          Haha. You'll be top 5 soon mate, just noticed you're right up there in the mix.

Nice job with your pick this week. Looks like you got everything spot on there :ANYWORD:

Comment

• Damn. I though HeadBodyHeadBody chose Spence by KO

Comment

• I may not be at the top but I know this, I am the top guy from the lounge on the list and that's something.

Comment

• MEGA back in the top 10!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  Haha. You'll be top 5 soon mate, just noticed you're right up there in the mix.

Nice job with your pick this week. Looks like you got everything spot on there :ANYWORD:
                  Cheers. Appreciate it mate

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                    Cheers. Appreciate it mate
                    Yeah man right there behind me.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Yeah man right there behind me.
                      Siablo, I told you I was gonna be so close that I could smell you! 😂

Comment

Working...
                      X