No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    If we only featured close fights, there would be half as many pick'ems. Why complain about easy points in one post, and complain about losing ranking in another?
    It's just a game, let's all have fun with it.
    no real complaints.

Comment

• I seriously love the work you guys put in but to answer your first point,if you only had close fights you could have just as many and expand the average sight users horizons by giving them great fights from Asia or South America but Yes.I should lighten up.Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by 123tommy View Post
        I seriously love the work you guys put in but to answer your first point,if you only had close fights you could have just as many and expand the average sight users horizons by giving them great fights from Asia or South America but Yes.I should lighten up.Sorry.
        No worries. It's cool. I like the idea of bringing in fights with lesser known guys as it rewards hardcore fans, and encourages us to learn more about boxers we might be overlooking. Commey/Shafakov would have been a good one along those lines. I'm sure many would complain but they complain no matter what so there's no pleasing everyone.

Right now though, Bob's putting in a lot of time and getting a feel for what works. This game is already rapidly evolving and I expect it'll be polished by year's end.

Comment

• Cheers......

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            No worries. It's cool. I like the idea of bringing in fights with lesser known guys as it rewards hardcore fans, and encourages us to learn more about boxers we might be overlooking. Commey/Shafakov would have been a good one along those lines. I'm sure many would complain but they complain no matter what so there's no pleasing everyone.

Right now though, Bob's putting in a lot of time and getting a feel for what works. This game is already rapidly evolving and I expect it'll be polished by year's end.
            Bob does a really awesome job putting everything together. There were some fights which werent that obscure and which were more difficult to pick. Huck vs briedis, burns vs indongo and murata vs ndam would have been awesome.

Comment

• Moving up once again! Thanks again to Bob for fixing my score!

Comment

• Bob my points ain't right
                Got both fights exactly right and somehow have dropped 10 places?

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                  Bob my points ain't right
                  Last week the placings were wrong. It had me at 14 when in reality I should have been 17. It looks like hes corrected that, so that could be the issue.

Not sure beyond that though.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Last week the placings were wrong. It had me at 14 when in reality I should have been 17. It looks like hes corrected that, so that could be the issue.

Not sure beyond that though.
                    Cool thanks bud

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                      Bob my points ain't right

Comment

Working...
                      X