NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Updated leaderboard is up.

BigZ44 retains the lead and is now the only player with more than 10 consecutive correct picks. A.K has 10 consecutive correct picks.

Comment

• I know bigz.. i know jubei.. but who the hell is chrissmart?? swear I never seen him comment..

Comment

• Also asgarth is sitting quietly with 10 consecutive correct picks and all his multipliers remaining

Comment

Also asgarth is sitting quietly with 10 consecutive correct picks and all his multipliers remaining
          he he. I noticed that same thing. If he keeps up with the sharp picks, he's going to skyrocket to the top once he drops those miltipliers. We're not even half through the year and a lot of us are close to spent on the multipliers.

Comment

Also asgarth is sitting quietly with 10 consecutive correct picks and all his multipliers remaining
            I will save my multipliers till later to combine them with rare picks. probably would have used one if you had included Burns Vs Indongo.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
              I know bigz.. i know jubei.. but who the hell is chrissmart?? swear I never seen him comment..

Comment

Wow..that's good form alright :ANYWORD:

Comment

• thought my wlad ko round 5-8 pick was looking like a genius prediction at one point! joshua did so well to come back from that though....

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    thought my wlad ko round 5-8 pick was looking like a genius prediction at one point! joshua did so well to come back from that though....
                    lol yeah there was a while where I was sure Wlad was going to pull it off

My ass was clenched harder than ever that entire middle round stretch

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      thought my wlad ko round 5-8 pick was looking like a genius prediction at one point! joshua did so well to come back from that though....
                      I picked joshua in this game, because in my mind he was a 60 to 40 favourite.
                      But i bet on klitschko ko, because the odds were very good. I was already celebrating in the 6th round. Oh well... lol

Comment

Working...
                      X