• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    At least you're in the top 10 bro. I'm not far from last in my own game

Oh shiet did Larry get banned?
    This is the motto I live by, man:

Hey man, if this was monopoly and I was in charge (the bank) I would had been giving myself 1 point little by little.

Yea, Larry got banned apparently. I have no idea why though. I think he might had said something in his last thread created. Larry's last hurrah.

Comment

• Damn Top 5 and i am feelin so damn good.

Comment

• Not sure if this was answered, if you run out of the 2x and 3x multipliers is it over until the next year? So if I exhaust all of my 2 and 3x multis right now, I will only have 1x for the rest of the year correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Not sure if this was answered, if you run out of the 2x and 3x multipliers is it over until the next year? So if I exhaust all of my 2 and 3x multis right now, I will only have 1x for the rest of the year correct?
          Yes, the number of multipliers is for the entire year. If you run out then all of your picks will be 1x.

There will be 2 to 3 dozen more fights.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-06-2017, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Yes, the number of multipliers is for the entire year. If you run out then all of your picks will be 1x.

There will be 2 to 3 dozen more fights.
            You should have added more multipliers. I'd like to use one in about every four fights.

Either way, i'm enjoying the game and intend to be in the top 10 at the end of the year.

Comment

• You may notice minor changes to the leaderboard throughout the week. I have already caught some minor errors in scoring and/or number of multipliers and there are probably some others to be found too. Once my review is done the leaderboard will also have a couple of extra columns for pick stats.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-06-2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                You should have added more multipliers. I'd like to use one in about every four fights.

Either way, i'm enjoying the game and intend to be in the top 10 at the end of the year.
                Yeah it's interesting... the popularity of multipliers exceeded my initial expectations. Most people wondered at the start if they'd make the game too complex or stray from the goal of the game to give props to the people who can pick winners most consistently.

That being said, the players in 1st and 2nd (BigZ44 and HeadBodyBodyBody) are the only two players to pick the correct fighters in 4 fights (everyone took an L for DeGale-Jack). So picking consistent winners is still the most important thing, but I think using multipliers correctly may end up being the thing that differentiates the people that finish in the top few versus the others. We'll see how it turns out.

Comment

Yeah it's interesting... the popularity of multipliers exceeded my initial expectations. Most people wondered at the start if they'd make the game too complex or stray from the goal of the game to give props to the people who can pick winners most consistently.

That being said, the players in 1st and 2nd (BigZ44 and HeadBodyBodyBody) are the only two players to pick the correct fighters in 4 fights (everyone took an L for DeGale-Jack). So picking consistent winners is still the most important thing, but I think using multipliers correctly may end up being the thing that differentiates the people that finish in the top few versus the others. We'll see how it turns out.
                  Makes sense. I guess I didn't really think about it like that.

I may have a gambling problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Makes sense. I guess I didn't really think about it like that.

I may have a gambling problem.
                    lmao you may not be alone. At the pace people are using multipliers, most players will probably be depleted in a few months

Comment

• I need to stop riding with the underdog so often if I wanna get up to the top of the leaderboard. The only underdog to win so far was Leo Santa Cruz, and at +130 he was barely an underdog.

Speaking of which, I do want to have a couple of matchups that are uneven on paper here and there. This'll give people (aka me) a chance to get one of the bonuses for rare picks and possibly disrupt the leaderboard.

Comment

Working...
                      X