NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DreamerUSA, Frampton, Decision, Close, x1

Comment

• I will make a new thread tomorrow for Santa Frampton, as it's easier for me to deal with all picks for one fight in one place.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-21-2017, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• CARL FRAMTPON vs LEO SANTA CRUZ

**Anyone who has made a pick in this thread already is good to go. No need to submit one below**

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=17371117

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-21-2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Bro can you please add me to the list. Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            Bro can you please add me to the list. Thank you
            You'll show up in the leaderboard after the fight.

Thanks for participating

Comment

• how are the fights picked? Mickey Garcia Vs Zlatanican is a pretty good fight and not that easy to pick a winner. I also thought Davis Vs Pedraza was an even fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                how are the fights picked? Mickey Garcia Vs Zlatanican is a pretty good fight and not that easy to pick a winner. I also thought Davis Vs Pedraza was an even fight.
                I'm pretty much winging it tbh. If a few people point out any particular fight I'll add it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  I'm pretty much winging it tbh. If a few people point out any particular fight I'll add it.
                  I see. I think if it's a championship fight and the betting odds are relatively even you should include the fight, but that is just my opiniom.

Gimme fights like wilder wawrzyk and pacquiao horn of course not.

Comment

• jmrf4435,( Zlatanican Majority decision) (Frampton win by unanimous decision)

Comment

• The leaderboard has been updated

If you made a pick last week and not this week, there was a glitch that removed your name from the table. I am currently working on that.

I will spend some time tomorrow making sure the scoring was correct.

71% picked Frampton
                      29% picked Cruz
                      19% picked Cruz, DEC, CLOSE
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-29-2017, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X