No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    BrometheusBob. hasn't even updated this Pick 'Em yet and here we are all ready to get started on one for 2018.

He's lagging and falling behind!
    I feel for the guy though. It's practically like a part-time job with no pay. But better him than me. He's more qualified for the job. I'd give up 2nd week in.

That data entry crap is no joke. Then he has to respond to our asses. "Bob wtf bro! You graded my pick wrong!"

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
      I feel for the guy though. It's practically like a part-time job with no pay.
      We gave him POTY, what the *** else does he want?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        We gave him POTY, what the *** else does he want?!?
        You're right. POTY for NSB is worth $1 mil at least.

Comment

You're right. POTY for NSB is worth $1 mil at least.

^ There you go.
          He's gonna fix this shyt or give me my goddamn money back.
          I don't wanna say "class-action-suit", but I'm not above it....

Comment

I feel for the guy though. It's practically like a part-time job with no pay. But better him than me. He's more qualified for the job. I'd give up 2nd week in.

That data entry crap is no joke. Then he has to respond to our asses. "Bob wtf bro! You graded my pick wrong!"
            Well ****. We can all add. We can do the updates sometimes.

Comment

• So what's the first good fight of 2018?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                So what's the first good fight of 2018?
                Clarissa Shields fight then Errol Spence fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Clarissa Shields fight then Errol Spence fight.
                  Spence vs Peterson? Doesn't sound all that good. The favorite is obvious there.

Comment

• I think the problem we ran into least year is that it slowed down because too many fights were considered foregone conclusions. Don't forget, the method of victory counts too. I think the method/round should count for something more so that we can include more fights and keep this thing alive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      I think the problem we ran into least year is that it slowed down because too many fights were considered foregone conclusions. Don't forget, the method of victory counts too. I think the method/round should count for something more so that we can include more fights and keep this thing alive.
                      Oh trust me it counts especially when you use a multiplier. That's why RockyB defeated me even though I had more correct predictions than he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X