Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Smith Ends Bernard Hopkins' Career in Brutal Fashion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ankle excuse was obvious baloney but he still looked unsteady on his legs after the 20 second count was over. He got rocked pretty god dam hard by those last 4 punches and landing on his head did him no favors. It's a good thing he never returned to the ring for his safety.

I was wrong about this being an easy night for Hopkins.. Congrats to Smith for a big win.

Comment

It's a damn shame to see B-Hop go out like that but can't say I'm surprised. 50+ years old coming off a 2 year layoff like he's 20 something had bad written all over it. Didn't think it would be that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
        You are one salty individual with sissie like tendencies. Instead of being respective of an all time great, you behave like a teenage girl who didn't receive a call back. You should hold your head very low today, you have brought shame upon yourself and all of your kin.

How did i disrespect Hopkins i just said the truth about him, your the teenage girl who feels offended over a comment about her boyfriend, id said the truth even HBO was laughing at his head rushes and how he has been known

Every fighter gets my respect for prizefighting and Hopkins at 51 is amazing, but i addressed what everybody agrees on, he headbutted that kid blatantly what if this kid losses his eye or severely injure cause of Hopkins tactics, just cause hes old he shouldnt get a pass

He did great vs Pavlik which i rooted n felt he was gona schooled him, vs Tarver i did doubted him and he surprised me, he did great things but he also gets away with a lot

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          if you are 27 years old and you pride yourself in beating a 52 yr old man and it took you 8 rounds to do it you are not that good
          I agree JoeSmith is a common fighter, Hopkins was old inactive fighter, i think we all agree an younger Hopkins would of won

Comment

Just saw the KO... that shit was hilarious. Something you'd see in a fucking cartoon.

Bernard is one of the most insufferable ****s in the history of boxing. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              How did i disrespect Hopkins i just said the truth about him, your the teenage girl who feels offended over a comment about her boyfriend, id said the truth even HBO was laughing at his head rushes and how he has been known

Every fighter gets my respect for prizefighting and Hopkins at 51 is amazing, but i addressed what everybody agrees on, he headbutted that kid blatantly what if this kid losses his eye or severely injure cause of Hopkins tactics, just cause hes old he shouldnt get a pass

He did great vs Pavlik which i rooted n felt he was gona schooled him, vs Tarver i did doubted him and he surprised me, he did great things but he also gets away with a lot
              He isn't the first fighter to be dirty, and he certainly want be the last. I took exception to your jubilation at the demise of a once great fighter, even suggesting that he wanted out of the fight. You've seemed to cleaned it up a bit after my original reprimand. I would caution you to let go of this weak minded karma crap, it doesn't exist. It's how the blind delude themselves of reality. What you seen take place the other night wasn't karma, it was reality. If you live long enough things that you love to do or take for granted will be taken away from you. I hope when/if these things happen to you that there isn't anyone with faux outrage lined up to celebrate your demise.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                good post ^

every time that an opportunity exists for you to embarrass yourself..... you take that opportunity

every..... single..... time

god I can't stand the Pacquiao > Matthyse > Golovkin fanbase

every time a situation arises, you f@gs support the steroid-user, or you support the glove-loader, or you support a promoter over a fighter, or you support a network over a fighter..... EVERYTHING that is bad for the sport, you f@gs happily support

you have no respect for the sport, and no respect for the fighters

don't walk out in front of my car with your GGG t-shirt on, will you clown
                Last edited by aboutfkntime; 12-18-2016, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Who is complaining about that? That was some beautiful, awesome shhtuff. Hopkins levitated, between earth and sky, no dirt on him as he said goodbye. He was talking all the way, hasn't stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                    He isn't the first fighter to be dirty, and he certainly want be the last. I took exception to your jubilation at the demise of a once great fighter, even suggesting that he wanted out of the fight. You've seemed to cleaned it up a bit after my original reprimand. I would caution you to let go of this weak minded karma crap, it doesn't exist. It's how the blind delude themselves of reality. What you seen take place the other night wasn't karma, it was reality. If you live long enough things that you love to do or take for granted will be taken away from you. I hope when/if these things happen to you that there isn't anyone with faux outrage lined up to celebrate your demise.
                    Ah, look at the little cuck getting mad that someone doesn't like the same boxer as they do.

Comment

So true! 100%.

Comment

Working...
                      X