No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko: If Wladimir Is 100% Focused, Joshua Has No Chance! [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    The word 'fluid' should not be used to describe Vlad...come on now.
    Wlad has an amazing footwork and coordination for his size you absolute tool. In his prime, he's one of the best all around athletes in HW history.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Wlad has an amazing footwork and coordination for his size you absolute tool. In his prime, he's one of the best all around athletes in HW history.
      No point telling it to numbnuts bud.. If Wlad was as robotic as people on here say why is that Fury couldn't land anything big on him except that left hook in 9th..
      Well what they don't see are the angles, slight upper body movements plus, reflexes.. you know the drill if you move your head like Tyson then you are a slickster else robotic..

Comment

I agree but am posting this because I wanted to say that sig pic is amazing. One of those classic "moment in time" boxing photos that just captures so much.

Comment

Hopefully Wlad doesn't carry his personal baggage into the fight.. a healthy & focused Wlad beats current HW top 5 including Fury..

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I agree but am posting this because I wanted to say that sig pic is amazing. One of those classic "moment in time" boxing photos that just captures so much.
            I don't care if he's old, mentally fragile blah blah blah.

I'm excited as hell for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Hopefully Wlad doesn't carry his personal baggage into the fight.. a healthy & focused Wlad beats current HW top 5 including Fury..
              A focused Vlad was stopped by the dreaded Ross Purrity....Lamon Brewster...and PGA member Sanders...oh that's right he was not focused.

It's funny how a bunch of couch-jockeys can determine if a fighter is focused from their sofas.

Comment

Dude has always been a slow...fragile...timid...and lumbering fighter.

Historically his is NOTHING.

In his prime he was whipped by Ross Purrity

Comment

A focused Vlad was stopped by the dreaded Ross Purrity....Lamon Brewster...and PGA member Sanders...oh that's right he was not focused.

It's funny how a bunch of couch-jockeys can determine if a fighter is focused from their sofas.

Sorry Mr. Ross Purrity.. I forgot you existed.. If you want to see if I'm a couch jockey come down to my town.. I swear I'll remind you of your win against Wlad..

Comment

The word 'fluid' should not be used to describe Vlad...come on now.
                    when he is relaxed and comfortable he can pretty loose, man. but i do see your point, then again everything is relative. joshua isnt exactly fluid himself, which is the point i was really trying to make.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                      Vitali just showing support for his little brother or does he genuinely believe Joshua's skills are too limited to pose any threat to a 100% focused Wladimir?

Vitali knows what's up.

There are levels to this.

Fury

Wlad

Wilder
                      Povetkin
                      AJ
                      Parker
                      Big Baby

Comment

Working...
                      X