Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith: I Had To Finish Hopkins, It Was My Career or His

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
    I guess your bullshtt parents didn't teach you a thing called respect...
    Respect !? Lol thats rich, coming from a peadophile keyboard warrior like you assfistology,

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
      Bernard "The Executioner " Hopkins vs Roy Jones Jr needs to happen next......The Executioner is a Legend in my book......
      Did you not see the first fight? Probably the most boring fight I've watched.

Comment

Bertard Hopkins is such a sore loser. He didn't push you out of the ring, he knocked your old ass out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Did you not see the first fight? Probably the most boring fight I've watched.
          I saw the first fight and the second fight and I think the 3rd fight would be a great one and end in a knockout....it would be a pick em type of affair

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
            I saw the first fight and the second fight and I think the 3rd fight would be a great one and end in a knockout
            You mean a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
              You know his parents? Why do people need to respect Hopkins? Do you suck him off? Hopkins doesnt care about you
              Hey! Dumbaazzz of course Bernard Hopkins doesn't care about me, because he doesnt know me , idiot. . and i dont need to "know" his parents to figure out they are ****** people like you, they forgot to teach him moral values, that's all it is. And it's not that people need to respect "Hopkins" , respect is a general thing, specially fighters who are risking their lives every time they step into the ring. "-Do you suck him off" are you seriously asking me that? Keep your *******ual gay comments to yourself..

Comment

Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
                Respect !? Lol thats rich, coming from a peadophile keyboard warrior like you assfistology,
                Haaahahahahahahahahahaah "assfistology" "peadophile" "keyboard warrior" . seriously, how old are you? You have the dissing skills of a 7 year old, I don't know if to laugh or to feel bad at the things you type lol

Comment

good job, kid. you sent a grandfather flying out of the ring. move on.

Comment

Hey! Dumbaazzz of course Bernard Hopkins doesn't care about me, because he doesnt know me , idiot. . and i dont need to "know" his parents to figure out they are ****** people like you, they forgot to teach him moral values, that's all it is. And it's not that people need to respect "Hopkins" , respect is a general thing, specially fighters who are risking their lives every time they step into the ring. "-Do you suck him off" are you seriously asking me that? Keep your *******ual gay comments to yourself..
                    Shut up jackass

Comment

Haaahahahahahahahahahaah "assfistology" "peadophile" "keyboard warrior" . seriously, how old are you? You have the dissing skills of a 7 year old, I don't know if to laugh or to feel bad at the things you type lol
                      There you go again! back on about 7 year olds.laugh or feel bad? Pffft who has lame dissing skills now?

Comment

Working...
                      X