Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins Pushed By Smith - The Ultimate Proof & Essential Guide To Shoulder Pushing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

B-Hop has an alt now?

Must be the dementia.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Look at the combo from another angle, 38:07-38:18.

The "shoulder push" in your GIF occurs at around 38:12-38:15, in which you can clearly see that it hits Bernard's face and doesn't make any contact whatsoever with his shoulder.
        shoulder/face, close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post

via GIPHY

via Imgflip GIF Maker

So there we have it.
          At 1st i thought u was bein serious......hhahha i thought is this guy blind or what lol

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
            White boys be slick, in slow mo I still cant see fucking tricky white devils. Literally tryna keep the black man down.

Comment

perfect way for hopkins to go out

Comment

More damning evidence just surfaced!

Comment

Hopkins knows all about push knock downs.

Comment

I can't blame Hopkins for thinking he was pushed and I don't blame Kellerman for not showing him a replay right then to show him he got pieced up and launched out of the ring with a left hook. It kills me that Smith Jr. Backed up his words about Pavlik but we know that wasn't the same Bernard that Pavlik fought. Bring Kelly back for a few lhw fights and we got a sellable masterpiece. Kelly has probably depleted enough after 4 years out of the ring to make it interesting. ; )

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      I can't blame Hopkins for thinking he was pushed and I don't blame Kellerman for not showing him a replay right then to show him he got pieced up and launched out of the ring with a left hook. It kills me that Smith Jr. Backed up his words about Pavlik but we know that wasn't the same Bernard that Pavlik fought. Bring Kelly back for a few lhw fights and we got a sellable masterpiece. Kelly has probably depleted enough after 4 years out of the ring to make it interesting. ; )
                      Joe "The Legend Killer" Smith

Comment

Working...
                      X