Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gifs/memes of hopkins knocked out of the ring, alien has gone home!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't losing to no white boy!

Comment

Thats exactly how McGregor-Mayweather would go down lol!! Floyd aint risking that sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        is that bhops doctor? Lol
        lmaooooooo

Comment

So they brought in this Joe smith guy as a stay busy for Fonfara, he won, then Hopkins brought him in for a retirement fight and he won that too?

That's funnier than the memes to be honest. I like when that kind of **** backfires.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
            Thats exactly how McGregor-Mayweather would go down lol!! Floyd aint risking that sheet.
            Please stay on topic, go talk about Mayweather-McGregor somewhere else. Like in one of the many threads on that topic, or the mma forum, or another website entirely ideally ().

Comment

LMFAO Not a way to retire I'm sure he will not retire being laughed at like that

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                So they brought in this Joe smith guy as a stay busy for Fonfara, he won, then Hopkins brought him in for a retirement fight and he won that too?

That's funnier than the memes to be honest. I like when that kind of **** backfires.
                That's why I don't like the term "cherrypick." When two guys face off there is always a chance the underdog can win. There have been many cases throughout boxing history of so called "cherrypicks" blasting out the guys who are favorites in emphatic fashion.

Comment

Comment

The alien got sent to outer space

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1836 View Post
                      holy crap that's great

Comment

Working...
                      X