Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yvon Michel offered to Gvozdyk eliminator fight vs beterbiev & they looked other way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yvon Michel offered to Gvozdyk eliminator fight vs beterbiev & they looked other way

During the public training of Artur Beterbiev, Beterbiev, Ramsay and Michel tey answered questions for TVA sport.

According to Ramsey Beterbiev had 7 sparring partner and only one managed to finish training camp, the canadian Francy N'Tetu.

Beterbie said " I don't have pity for my sparring partner" Beterbiev is known to always go all out during sparring. He also added he hope Prieto give him a hard time so he can see how he react in 2nd half of the fight.

Also they said te reason wy Beterbiev had to wait 6 months before getting in ring is no one return the call when it come to Beterbiev

Also Michel added They offered the eliminator fiht to Gvozdyk who's just beat Chilemba and his team decided to look the other way.

Source : http://www.tvasports.ca/2016/12/17/n...e-de-beterbiev
    Last edited by iNixus; 12-18-2016, 12:43 PM.

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
    During the public training of Artur Beterbiev, Beterbiev, Ramsay and Michel tey answered questions for TVA sport.

According to Ramsey Beterbiev had 7 sparring partner and only one managed to finish training camp, the canadian Francy N'Tetu.

Beterbie said " I don't have pity for my sparring partner" Beterbiev is know to always go all out during sparring. He also added he hope Prieto give him a hard time so he can see how he react in 2nd half of the fight.

Also they said te reason wy Beterbiev had to wait 6 months before getting in ring is no one return the call when it come to Beterbiev

Also Michel added They offered the eliminator fiht to Gvozdyk who's just beat Chilemba and his team decided to look the other way.

Source : http://www.tvasports.ca/2016/12/17/n...e-de-beterbiev
    Pascal ducked him to. Claiming they had the same trainer then he fired his trainer and hired Roach. You know what would be a good fight for Beterbiev, Thomas Williams Jr or Sullivan Barrera. But really Williams Jr because he comes to fight every fight

Comment

Beterbiev beat Gvozdyk a couple of times in the amateurs, he stopped him on one occasion.

I think Gvozdyk is the more skilled fighter but he has a bit of a dodgy chin, so I would definitely favour Beterbiev if they fought as pros

Comment

Aww **** here we go. More stories about another Eastern Euro being ducked.

Comment

People love to make something out of these situations, but with the business of boxing being looked at before legacy by virtually everyone nowadays I think this is just a long term outlook being the superior choice vs the short term outlook.

Beterbiev vs Gvozdyk in 18-24 months when one or both got belts is a bigger money fight then them fighting now in an eliminator. These choices happen all the time & its almost always a money decision over a opponent choice decision.

Comment

Give the man a good fight, no more cans gotdamnit! Hit up Barrera who just beat up and thrashed Shabransky or Cleverly!

Comment

Beterbiev would probably stop Gvozdyk

I'm just not high on Gvodzdyk

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                Beterbiev beat Gvozdyk a couple of times in the amateurs, he stopped him on one occasion.

I think Gvozdyk is the more skilled fighter but he has a bit of a dodgy chin, so I would definitely favour Beterbiev if they fought as pros
                Care to provide a source. By the time Gvozdyk really entered the world scene Beterbiev had moved up to 200lbs. If they did fight pre 2010 Gvozdyk wasn't really world class at that point while Artur had been since 2005/2006.

Comment

Comment

I do feel like Gvzodyk got a bad chin, he's been bothered aND given a long 8 count

They will be avoiding punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X