No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Jacobs Deal Done - March 18 at MSG, HBO PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
    There are alot of people here who will say im a golovtard. The truth is I dont think there is anyone at MW who can **** with him. If jacobs gets him Ill be the first to give him props but I think he is gonna catch something early and be on the retreat early. I have nothing against Jacobs or any other boxer, the last guy I was in love with is my Avy.
    this mw class is weak. im a dj fan and even i have to admit his resume is crap. flush both guys resumes down the toilet. they are each others most dangerous opponent. after this, back to beating up bums.

is it asking too much for 1 mw fight where both guys are getting rocked for 10 rds (fnck judges) ?!?!?

i dont see this going past 10.

rjj was a beast. shame he carries on though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      this mw class is weak. im a dj fan and even i have to admit his resume is crap. flush both guys resumes down the toilet. they are each others most dangerous opponent. after this, back to beating up bums.

is it asking too much for 1 mw fight where both guys are getting rocked for 10 rds (fnck judges) ?!?!?

i dont see this going past 10.

rjj was a beast. shame he carries on though.
      You are spot on, they are each others best opponent no doubt but in my mind jacobs isnt even in the same league as golovkin, Golovkin is better technically than any of the euro dudes. Il blow some minds here but golovkin would have beat the hell out of Ward on nov 19, its not the first time Ive said it. He has always been better than kovalev. No one at MW is going to beat him until he naturally slips because of age.

Comment

You are spot on, they are each others best opponent no doubt but in my mind jacobs isnt even in the same league as golovkin, Golovkin is better technically than any of the euro dudes. Il blow some minds here but golovkin would have beat the hell out of Ward on nov 19, its not the first time Ive said it. He has always been better than kovalev. No one at MW is going to beat him until he naturally slips because of age.
        i dont know the specifics behind why they didnt fight. all i know is that 3g didnt move up. imho, ward would have been too big for 3g. 3g is young in ring years. not a single war or injury. at this pace (unless dj/canelo gets to him), he can fight another 15 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          What's that??? Be the B-Sider??? And he SHOULD! What's GGG's excuse??? $10,000,000 who ELSE is getting offered that much GUARANTEED???? Come-on Boxingtits??? Even your lil itty bitty titt'ies knows this much doe!
          Its like I have this shadow fallowing me all the time. I know ur huge man boobs are getting hard for Canelo vs another Bum on PPV.

Comment

• Jacobs gonna pirogged again! Don't forget GGG retired Pirog without even fighting!

Comment

It isn't that simple... Ward is fast, intelligent and strong... When he doesn't have any other solution (and when the ref allows), Ward wrestles the shit out of his opponent, frustrates and wears him down... This isn't boxing but if "allowed"... well...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                It isn't that simple... Ward is fast, intelligent and strong... When he doesn't have any other solution (and when the ref allows), Ward wrestles the shit out of his opponent, frustrates and wears him down... This isn't boxing but if "allowed"... well...
                He is all of that, I take nothing away from Ward but like Ive said all people see in Golovkin is the KO streak.He is much more than that, the difference in skill between him and Kovalev is night and day. Im not even saying he would stop Ward but he would beat him to a pulp. Its obvious if you look at it from a non biased pov, Ward has nothing for Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu
                  It isn't that simple... Ward is fast, intelligent and strong... When he doesn't have any other solution (and when the ref allows), Ward wrestles the **** out of his opponent, frustrates and wears him down... This isn't boxing but if "allowed"... well...
                  Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  He is all of that, I take nothing away from Ward but like Ive said all people see in Golovkin is the KO streak.He is much more than that, the difference in skill between him and Kovalev is night and day. Im not even saying he would stop Ward but he would beat him to a pulp. Its obvious if you look at it from a non biased pov, Ward has nothing for Golovkin.
                  When Ward gets dirty (and the ref allows it), he is definitely capable of "killing" a boxing match vs. whoever he has in front of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    After GGG destroys Jacobs, I don't want to hear that racists on here say he has a padded record anymore. Jacobs is clearly as good of an opponent as you can get and maybe even better than Canelo and probably a bigger puncher than Canelo.
                    Good luck with. Certain boxing fans will never recognise GGG.

Reminds me of Hopkins aint gettin beat by a white man. If a white boxer said that other way around hed be banned from the sport.

Comment

• Got GGG by knockout in 6 rounds, Jacobs doesn't have the chin for this type of fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X