Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chin check: Will the legit GGG critics please stand up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
    What?

Lemieux was a great win? Wtf are you smoking man?

Lemieux is trash.
    If Lemieux is trash, what does that make Jacobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
      Well rumors are that Golovkin and Daniel Jacobs will announce their fight this weekend or Monday before the purse bid.

Espn, The Ring, and BoxRec list DJ as the #2 middleweight, while ********* has him #3 after Canelo.

So assuming this is true, and given that GGG is fighting literally the best challenger out there in his weight class, which of his critics will give him due props for it?

He's facing literally the best fighter in his class available, and not making much money for it, because DJ, while a great fighter, doesn't have a fan base.

DJ has fast hands and power, and steamrolled another very good fighter Quinn not so long ago.

I'm not saying you have to like GGG if you didn't before. But I an saying if you can't give him due credit for this fight, then you're admitting that you're just a troll, your opinions aren't based in fact, there's no real value to your opinions, and frankly we'd all be better off ignoring you.

So if this fight goes through, who is man enough to say, 'yeah I don't like GGG, but this is a good fight'? If you can't do that, you're just a hater and troll.
      they wont be man enough to admit it. honestly they are beyond pathetic, they channel there sad existence into hating golovkin, thats the only thing that gets them through the day, the hope that he might lose. Feel sorry for them to be honest, are tragic cases.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        they wont be man enough to admit it. honestly they are beyond pathetic, they channel there sad existence into hating golovkin, thats the only thing that gets them through the day, the hope that he might lose. Feel sorry for them to be honest, are tragic cases.
        you got fellow GG fan right above you saying its nothing special

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          Who gives a damn about stupid *********s and the dummygraphic? Come on, the real world out there and real fans know whats up. Let the haters create their own reality, they will hate him no matter what, same as they hated Pacquiao all these years.
          at jubei being so angry he got himself banned. What a tard

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            already downplaying it .....

but i agree honestly, jacobs is not a great fight, maybe good. outside canelo there is nothing important for GGG at 160, not even saunders or eubank jr
            Saunders beat Eubank and Andy Lee. I think if he wasn't a chicken **** pansy who held on the belt for a year without defending it, he'd be a very solid win.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
              It'll be on par with his win over Lemieux - solid and against the kind of opponents he should be fighting. It's certainly not putting him in any history books though.

BJS is better than Jacobs and the best opponent GGG has at MW - he's going to be the most elusive, skilled and can take some bombs as shown in the Eubank Jr fight.
              No one Golovkin fights will ever put him in the history books. Not Canelo not Chavez not BJS not Jacobs, no one.

So that statement is beyond pointless.

Comment

Working...
              X