No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Contacts Nate Diaz, Vows To Finish Off McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    I remember him saying he would finish Pac after what JMM did to him and we all saw what happened there. Trash fight!! Floyd ain't finishing a damn thing anymore. Not even a dude that had never boxed in his life like Conor.
    What fighter doesnt say they gunna finish an opponent they gunna stop the opponent so on and so on , its boxing its hand in hand with being elite and marketing yourself and selling the fight , why is it all right for some guys to say and do the same stuff but not for others I dont get that concept .

I bet you anything you like that in a boxing match Floyd will STOP McGregor .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      What fighter doesnt say they gunna finish an opponent they gunna stop the opponent so on and so on , its boxing its hand in hand with being elite and marketing yourself and selling the fight , why is it all right for some guys to say and do the same stuff but not for others I dont get that concept .

I bet you anything you like that in a boxing match Floyd will STOP McGregor .
      So u agree Floyd said he would stop him and didn't even come close to stopping a mother ****ing thing. Glad you agreed.

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      Yeah, because Conor McGregor is as good of a boxer as Manny Pacquiao....
      No because Floyd is an old man with brittle hands. He's not finishing anyone.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is an elite level boxer with very good conditioning. High level boxers are difficult to knockout because they are conditioned to take shots from other pro boxers.

Conor is no professional boxer and has very limited amateur boxing experience so he is not conditioned to go 12 rounds with a pro.

Nate Diaz is a guy with only four KOs and he rocked Conor with a simple one two in their first fight. I don't see Conor getting KO'd stiff but I can definitely see a TKO in this fight for Floyd.

Comment

Well are you serious about fighting or not?

Comment

"Mayweather: I don't fight in California, I don't own the judges over there..."

What a puss.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              Manny Pacquiao is an elite level boxer with very good conditioning. High level boxers are difficult to knockout because they are conditioned to take shots from other pro boxers.

Conor is no professional boxer and has very limited amateur boxing experience so he is not conditioned to go 12 rounds with a pro.

Nate Diaz is a guy with only four KOs and he rocked Conor with a simple one two in their first fight. I don't see Conor getting KO'd stiff but I can definitely see a TKO in this fight for Floyd.
              Hit him with a simple 1-2 with 4 oz gloves. Remember that when comparing MMA and Boxing. All the other stuff u said is true but Floyd still won't stop anyone. He's old.

Comment

Floyd is seriously measuring up the cash value of this. Looks like if he feels he can make enough money off of it he will do it.

Comment

So u agree Floyd said he would stop him and didn't even come close to stopping a mother ****ing thing. Glad you agreed.

I agreed and said he is no different that the others that are always calling a KO like Manny .

But regardless he will stop McGregor , Conner is next to useless in a boxing match he cant even move around a bag smoothly his footwork is so messed up .

Floyd toys with him and will be so much better he stops him .

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    Not a fan of floyd but I don't mind him ripping mcgreggor a little bit

He's basically copied floyd in every way pretty much photo for photo ( cars / planes / money )

No doubt Conar would beat the life out of him in the cage as would floyd clown mcgreggor in the ring

Both money whores
                    You're right. Floyd invented cars, planes & money.

Comment

McGregor trashes Floyd and trash ass boxing fans think its funny..Floyd attacks him and the same trash ass fans trash Floyd..thats why he says **** ya'll

Comment

Working...
                      X