• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this **** between two attention whores is getting real boring now

Comment

Originally posted by dr rumack View Post
      lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I remember him saying he would finish Pac after what JMM did to him and we all saw what happened there. Trash fight!! Floyd ain't finishing a damn thing anymore. Not even a dude that had never boxed in his life like Conor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          I remember him saying he would finish Pac after what JMM did to him and we all saw what happened there. Trash fight!! Floyd ain't finishing a damn thing anymore. Not even a dude that had never boxed in his life like Conor.
          Yeah, because Conor McGregor is as good of a boxer as Manny Pacquiao....

Comment

Unless it was some sort of WWE arrangement, Floyd would stop McGregor. 100% guaranteed and I would put my life on it.

Comment

Floyd will not sign, he is DEAD SCARED of Mcgregor. He'd get butchered and boxing will get embarrassed forever. I see Conor clipping floyd hard in the first and it just ends right then and there.

Comment

I still don't get the 100M$ McGregor is asking ... No belts on the line, just pride and a side show ... A promoter should just put that 100M$ on a table and winner takes all !

Comment

Word on the street is that Floyd and Nate were seen playing touch-butt in the Big Boy mansion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Word on the street is that Floyd and Nate were seen playing touch-butt in the Big Boy mansion.
                    I believe it

Comment

Working...
                    X