Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Chavez jr: Good fight or bad fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    On twitter I saw his promoter saying GGG was at ringside to watch. I just shook my head in disgust. There was a time that fight would have been a good scrap. not now.
    yup lol pathetic

Comment

It's kinda funny because I wouldn't say it's really a good fight but there's more question marks around this fight than any fight with a guy at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
        10 round fights (chavez just fought) should not be mentioned anywhere near a champion imo.

GG is [almost] UNIFIED CHAMP and there should be a line up for GG's belts, and Chavez should be at the end of it.
        Since the line up is non existent anything is possible, including welterweights HA!!

I thought Garcia, being a champion, and fighting a 10 rounder was shameful.
        Willie Monroe was in a 10 rounder before fighting GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          yup lol pathetic

Yup no shame at all expressed by him saying that. I think I replied to him on there. Thirsty as ****!

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
            Willie Monroe was in a 10 rounder before fighting GGG.
            adama fought in an 8 rounder before fighting GG lol

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              What about Murray? taller, stronger, great chin.
              LMAO Murray with like 7 KO's is stronger than GGG? This is why people give you ***** bro.

Comment

He'll most likely be a walking punching bag. However Chaves is a tough dude with a good chin and a big heart. He's taller and physically stronger and will take the fight to GGG. Could be fun to see if he's able to push GGG back, make it a physical fight and force GGG to fight on his back-foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                  LMAO Murray with like 7 KO's is stronger than GGG? This is why people give you ***** bro.
                  even golovkin has him on ignore

Comment

Jacobs, eubank, canelo, supermiddleweight king.

Comment

Not a good fight. There's nothing Chavez could do with GGG

Comment

Working...
                      X