Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: 'All These Bums' Got Heavyweight Titles Because of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson fury entertaining as ****. LOL

Comment

Fury should probably try taking some responsibility. No one shoved that coke up his nose or those cheeseburgers down his throat.

Remember when this place with bristling with people defending and supporting him? They ****ed off pretty quickly, as expected. People just move on to the next soundbite - and Fury's 15min of fame are nearly over.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
        Fury should probably try taking some responsibility. No one shoved that coke up his nose or those cheeseburgers down his throat.

Remember when this place with bristling with people defending and supporting him? They ****ed off pretty quickly, as expected. People just move on to the next soundbite - and Fury's 15min of fame are nearly over.
        Reckon your boy Parker is about 11.5 minutes in...

Comment

I can't not like the guy, the way he beat Wlad then sang after was one of my favorite boxing moments.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Tyson Fury was his usual polarizing self over the weekend. Without writing their names, the former IBF/IBO/WBA/WBO heavyweight champion put down IBF champion Anthony Joshua and newly crowned WBO title-holder Joseph Parker in a Tweet regarding the state of their division.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            WAR FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fixed it for Tyson: "all these bums get titles on the count of me being a drug infested mental basket case who doesn't have the common sense that God gave a frog".

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post

15 mins of fame?? He and Klitschko are the only heavyweight that can actually claim a credible win. Fury went to Germany and beat a hall of fame champion. He didn't get lucky and land a title fight against Charles Martin or Andy Ruiz, he beat the best. If he never comes back he's still achieved more than any of these other heavyweights

Comment

"All These Bums' Got Heavyweight Titles Because of Me " ....Take it or leave it but true statement!!!

It was also one of the worst HW title "fight" I have ever seen.

Still wondering what WK has left based on that performance. It was just such a pathetic performance that it was criminal either was even paid.

It was still nice to see someone wrest the belts off WK for a change.

Comment

Hope you are taking your medications

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                      Reckon your boy Parker is about 11.5 minutes in...
                      Eh, possibly. Still, Parker is here winning fights, whereas Fury is on his way back to the trailer park after stopping at a drive-thru.

Comment

Working...
                      X