No announcement yet.

We have got to stop hyping fighters so fast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    Could we all agree that Crawford is over hyped.
    His resume say's he is not over hyped..

Comment

• Hype is good and human nature. It happens in every sport. Fans get excited when they see someone who looks to be the real deal. Sometimes the athletes live up to the hype and sometimes they don't. It's not a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Danny Garcia, the biggest gift getting hype job of them all.
        Hear, Hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          And that's all he is a prospect. Brook's resume is poor but he has fought higher level opponents including 2 top fighters in Porter and GGG. Spence hasn't even fought one top fighter yet.
          Who says he's more than a prospect? And Brook only has one higher calibre opponent on his resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            Who says he's more than a prospect? And Brook only has one higher calibre opponent on his resume.
            The people who say he's the best Welterweight already, the same people who say the likes of Thurman, Brook, Porter, Garcia would get destroyed by Spence and are therefore running away from him. Keep up!

Comment

You'd be surprised, man. Had a discussion with a dude had Errol in his top 5 P4P recently. He claimed to base his decision on resume too, which puzzled me.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
                I am not slamming the kid, he has heart and in entertaining, but Canelo is far more talented and battle tested..Canelo stops him
                well considering oscar would never let them fight well never find out

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  The people who say he's the best Welterweight already, the same people who say the likes of Thurman, Brook, Porter, Garcia would get destroyed by Spence and are therefore running away from him. Keep up!
                  Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  You'd be surprised, man. Had a discussion with a dude had Errol in his top 5 P4P recently. He claimed to base his decision on resume too, which puzzled me.
                  Who exactly are all these people though? Yes, there are a bunch of trolls that you'd expect to spout bull****, but they should be known to you by now.

Comment

• Like one poster said, fights are hard to make when fighters are overhyped. They think they're worth more than they deserve.

Comment

Who exactly are all these people though? Yes, there are a bunch of trolls that you'd expect to spout bull****, but they should be known to you by now.
                      No, no, I wasn't claiming it was a common opinion, and I wasn't sure before but have quietly filed the poster in question as a troll (or possible ******), but was just pointing out that it has been said. That is an extreme example though.

Comment

Working...
                      X