No announcement yet.

Where Is The Love For Charlo??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    Idk bro they were old friends, and J-Rock wouldn't even look at him when the ref was saying the rules, there maybe some real bad blood between them
    That's true, if this stands as an isolated incident, I would have no issues cheering him on. Nobody is perfect and I don't dislike him or anything like that, I just wish he would've handled that a little bit differently.

I've always liked him and his brother, and I'm really impressed with the performance he put on last night.

Comment

I was enjoying the fight until Charlo's antics and outright poor sportsmanship after the fight...his win was overshadowed by that. I think Andrade will be a very tough fight for him honestly. Charlo did his job, but that thug bs needs to stay at home. He's a professional, but doesn't act as such. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't like to see GayLoveKin break him in half with a body shot...or Andrade outbox and humble him.

Comment

This classless fools? Nope

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          I thought the close win over Trout was more impressive, even if Trout was past his best.

Williams went into this fight extremely over-rated despite beating absolutely nobody of note, it was strange. People are quick to get on other guys who have several good wins, but are so quick to hype up these guys who have beat a who's who of nobodies.
          I thought the same. Beating Trout like that was impressive but everyone overlooked it.

I saw so many here saying Williams by KO and said it was another case of people thinking that just because a guy KO's low level comp, that it means he's taking that with him to the upper levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I'm super excited to see where he goes from here. I think he's got a style that would trouble Golovkin. But, if he stays at 154, Canelo, Andrade, and Lara are great, near 50/50 fights, IMO.
            After that performance, he has two options. Either Andrade or GGG. All I hope for is that he stays active and not sit on this win too long. He needs to use this great performance as a springboard.

We see Lara out there wasting everyone's time. Charlo now has that meal ticket for stardom. He needs to use it.

Comment

Man, Jermalls attitude really impressed. JRock who has nothing but bum wins was trolling him for so long and he got handled. The KO punches were brutal and you could see Jermall enjoy this. I've always felt this Charlo has more "oomph" than the other Charlo.

Thing is, we should already be talking about at least one Charlo v Andrade and a fight involving Lara. With all the Showtime and Haymon involvement, these fights aren't happening and I cant get high on any of these talented yet unproven light middles until these fights happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                The majority of people said J-Rock was going to win, J-Rock was going to expose Charlo, then what happened?? Charlo beat the little sissy to a pulp, Charlo beats everyone at 154 easily other than Canelo, and Charlo beats everyone at 160 easily other than Golovkin, both of those are winnable fights but as of now I will go with Golovkin and Canelo over Charlo
                please.. gennady gon'duckin' would never muster up the courage to fight charlo, let alone beat him.

canelo on the other hand is a real warrior and a truly great fighter, i would have have to favor him over charlo too. but not by a wide margin, there are so many killers at 154 its impossible to say who is truly top dog. they are gonna have to pull an opposite golovkin, fight the best and find out.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  After that performance, he has two options. Either Andrade or GGG. All I hope for is that he stays active and not sit on this win too long. He needs to use this great performance as a springboard.

We see Lara out there wasting everyone's time. Charlo now has that meal ticket for stardom. He needs to use it.
                  Absolutely. It would be very "Boxing Star" of him to screw around for 2 years and live off the new name. Guys like he, Loma, Crawford, Usyk, and other fresh stars need to strike while the iron is hot. The sport isn't going to support coddling any longer and the ratings show that.

I'd be majorly disappointed if he didn't go after it.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    C'mon man. Just 24 hours people were saying he couldn't beat Julian Williams. Now he can't beat Hurd or even Erickson Lubin?
                    I said "I don't know/ I'm not sure".

Do you know the difference between someone saying "Hurd/Lubin can beat Charlo" as oppose to "I'm not sure"?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                      I said "I don't know/ I'm not sure".

Do you know the difference between someone saying "Hurd/Lubin can beat Charlo" as oppose to "I'm not sure"?
                      doesnt matter, you should be sure.

charlo wrecks hurd and lubin.

Comment

Working...
                      X