Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte Beats Dereck Chisora in Manchester War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
    Daddy indeed.

Chisora actually won a round where he lay on the ropes and did nothing for 2:30 of a round. He was making Whyte derp all over the place throughout the fight.
    Hopefully we will get a rematch but I doubt it
    Everybody knows who won that fight
    Got dillian on YouTube claiming he rode the donkey for 12 rounds wtf
    I only see one donkey ere....

Comment

Man - Dillian White makes some zany faces when he gets hit

Comment

Some of these pics made me laugh loud!

Comment

I missed the fight, but I just don't understand. I thought this was box art for a new PunchOut! video game.

Comment

Everyone is saying how great this fight was. Got to catch a replay of it at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Everyone is saying how great this fight was. Got to catch a replay of it at some point.
              Absolute war from start to finish

I thought chisora did enough to win maybe a draw at a push

Fight of the year for sure

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Just caught the reply fight was fantastic!! Round 8 has to be round of the year.... Whyte made a fan of me I have always enjoyed watching chisora. Boxing is so hard to follow, then you get a night like last night.

Comment

This could have been a really special fight if both guys had stamina. It was still pretty great, but man were they exhausted over the last few rounds. They pulled it together for a great 12th though.

Comment

Both proved that night they had heart and fire. They also proved they are not elite and are a step below Joshua and wilder and Wlad and Fury. They should face Ortiz next as he hasnt shined bright since leaving golden boy. Then the winner could be knocked out by Joshua Vlad winner

Comment

LMMFAO, Damn them were some good pictures!

Comment

Working...
                      X