Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Dominates John Molina; Stops Him in 8th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez JR came back too! CHAVEZ JR beats Golovkin and Canela

Comment

God, Molina looked like a zombie out there! He looked junkie nervous before the fight. Still, I'm surprised he lasted that long.

Comment

Crack head need to fight better oposicion!

Comment

Bud moves around the ring... but his reflexes and defensive ability is not as good as Floyd's. He also throws combinations.

Pac can get to him IMO. His countering and footwork I think would give Bud trouble...

But it'd be a good fight...

Comment

That was a beatdown over a VERY overmatched opponent.

Comment

What's left for Crawford at 140? Seriously. Outside of catch weight fights with Loma, Linares, Garcia what challenges are left?

The guys mentioned want to unify their divisions so I doubt they move up weight.

My guess he moves up weight to fight Pac or Broner next.

Molina is a gatekeeper that prospects have to get through to get to the championship level.

Comment

Very good and entertaining fight. Crawford showcased why he's a top p4p guy. Molina did all he could do, he came heavyer, he tryed to make it dirty, he trying to push Crawford early, he tryed to land the homerun shot, he was awkward. But Crawford simply has answers for everything you bring to to table. Unless you bring a guy much bigger than him, i can't see Crawford loosing to anyone right now

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                  You just watch the reason guys like Crawford and Lomachenko may not become undisputed champion..

You have Crawford saying he want the WBA & IBF champion HBO is talking about Spence & Thurman,, they did the same to Lomachenko when he said he want everybody with a belt at 130... bring up Pacquiao and Crawford
                  Its because they can't be anymore undisputed than they are right now. Lomachenko has some interesting match-ups at 130. But he'd be highly favored in all of them. Postol is the clear cut next best guy in Crawford's division. And he embarrassed him. Who else is there for him to fight at 140? I'm sorry. But him beating up Ricky Burns again in the name of becoming "undisputed" doesn't really do a whole lot for me.

I don't know why boxing fans have become belt crazy again all of a sudden. Let's get the best in the ring together. Pacquiao against either Crawford or Lomachenko are superfights that will excite fans more than any dip**** "unification" against some second rate fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                    Bud moves around the ring... but his reflexes and defensive ability is not as good as Floyd's. He also throws combinations.

Pac can get to him IMO. His countering and footwork I think would give Bud trouble...

But it'd be a good fight...
                    Apparently Bob and Roach don't think Pac can win

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                      Its because they can't be anymore undisputed than they are right now. Lomachenko has some interesting match-ups at 130. But he'd be highly favored in all of them. Postol is the clear cut next best guy in Crawford's division. And he embarrassed him. Who else is there for him to fight at 140? I'm sorry. But him beating up Ricky Burns again in the name of becoming "undisputed" doesn't really do a whole lot for me.

I don't know why boxing fans have become belt crazy again all of a sudden. Let's get the best in the ring together. Pacquiao against either Crawford or Lomachenko are superfights that will excite fans more than any dip**** "unification" against some second rate fighter.
                      i agree except pac vs loma or crawford vs loma fights....loma is a phenomenal fighter but he's just too small...i'm sorry to say but salido aint even bigger than pac or crawford but he got the job done...nevermind the difference in skill

Comment

Working...
                      X